This webinar will provide an overview of rotary products offered by Turn-Act, the features and benefits of those products, and a description of how Turn-Act can customize those products for your specific application.
For nearly 40 years, Turn-Act has been known as a leader in pneumatic rotary actuation. Many manufactures have tried to enter the market with cumbersome designs that require external stops, large footprint space, and anti-backlash options to correct non-repeatable product. The technology of the 60's and 70's utilizing a linear cylinder with a clevis was and is a design obstacle. With the high demand to replace linear cylinders with a clevis, Turn-Act has a large variety of rotary products that are well suited for easy modifications for specific application needs.
- Gain insight into Compact's ability to produce high torques
- Learn about the accuracy and repeatability of a Turn-Act Rotary Actuator
- Understand the total installed cost savings advantage vs a clevis mounted linear cylinder/ rack and pinion actuator
In 1981 Joe Amshoff became the first employee of Turn-Act to develop and build pneumatic rotary actuators. Pneumatic rotary motion was typically achieved with pneumatic clevis mounted cylinders previous to 1981.
Mr. Amshoff has been granted a United States Patent for seal arrangement in a rotary actuator for the following products:
- Compact Rotary Actuators
- Turn-Act Rotary Actuators
- Brute Rotary Actuators
- Multi-Act multi motion devices
- Turn-Dex (rotary actuator with a unidirectional clutch for indexing)
- Val-U-Act ball valve operators
Previous Turn-Act and ITT Enidine Compact Automation positions:
Turn-Act Regional Sales Manager
Turn-Act National Sales Manager
National Sales Manager ITT Enidine/ Compact Automation
Regional Sales Manager Compact Automation