Join this webinar to see an introduction to Rotork's range of valve actuation solutions for all aspects of the oil and gas industry. Attendees will learn how to leverage different actuator types and pressure monitoring solutions to fit any O&G application.
Rotork offers a wide range of solutions for the midstream sector, including different types of fluid power actuators complete with customized control systems suitable for air or high pressure gas supply or self-contained electro-hydraulic actuators. In remote locations lacking conventional power supplies, renewable energy sources such as solar power can also be applied.
Rotork's product range includes reliable heavy-duty actuators for both routine and safety shutdown duties suitable for installation in challenging environments ranging from saline coastal locations to arid desert areas with extreme temperature fluctuations.
The rugged and compact design of the GP and CP scotch yoke actuators have been successfully applied in LNG terminals to operate ball and butterfly cryogenic valves in storage and regasification plants.
- Rotork specializes in producing actuators and related equipment for every part of the oil and gas industry, including production, processing, distribution and storage
- Gas-over-oil and high pressure gas actuators use the pressure of gas flowing through the valve as the fluid motive power for the actuator itself
- Intelligent pipeline pressure monitor solutions can provide early detection of pipeline breaks and allow the automatic closure of the actuator for an easy maintenance procedure
- Electro-hydraulic actuators can be an alternative to the above, where the pipeline gas cannot be employed
- Actuators help control almost everything that happens in a petro-chemical plant, so they are vital to the safe operation and maintenance of every plant
Shortly after completing a Ph.D. in Safety of Chemical Plants, Katia Marsanich joined Rotork Fluid Systems as an inside sales supervisor. After 7 years in the sales department, she moved to training, taking care of the technical product training for worldwide company subsidiaries and end users. More recently, Katia coordinates the introduction of new products/upgrades of existing ones, also providing technical documents such as service manuals and reviewing the technical content of all the product-related publications and sales materials.