Infineon Technologies has developed and produces in-house a comprehensive portfolio of sensors under its XENSIV™ brand. This wide offering means that you now have a single-source option for all your sensing needs - from Hall sensors, including linear Hall sensors, 3D Hall sensors, Hall switches and latches, through AMR (Anisotropic Magneto Resistive) and GMR (Giant Magneto Resistive) sensors to TMR (Tunnel Magneto Resistive) sensors. Offering the perfect fit for all automotive, industrial and consumer applications, the XENSIV™ portfolio combines the highest accuracy with proven quality. In this webinar you will get a deeper look into the following product and product families:
- Infineon's new TLE5109A16(D) product family comprises ultra-precise, fast analog AMR-based angle sensors.
- TLE493D-W2B6 is Infineon's AEC-Q100-qualified derivative of its famous 3D magnetic sensor family - designed specifically for automotive applications.
- Infineon's TLI4966 is ideal for power closing systems in smart homes.
- XENSIV™ DPS368 - ultra small waterproof pressure sensor, environmentally protected against water (IPx8), dust & humidity
- IM69D130 is a high performance digital MEMS microphone making use of Infineon's Dual Backplate MEMS technology to deliver 105dB dynamic range and high output linearity up to 130dBSPL.
Discover more in this webinar.
- Get to know the products
- Learn details about the products' specifications
- Gain insights through practical use cases
- Learn about the possible applications
Tobias Bukowski is a Global Distribution Marketing Manager for Sensors at Infineon Technologies AG and is located in Munich, Germany. He holds a Masters Degree in Business Administration and has over 7 years of experience within the semiconductor industry.
Harun Duyan works for Infineon's PMM Division since 2011. He holds a Masters Degree in Communication Electronics from the Universities of Applied Sciences in Esslingen. He co-authored two books about PSpice and held various positions at Sony Electronics, Compaq Computer, Micronas GmbH, and Trident before joining Infineon. At Infineon he is responsible for Marketing Infineon's PMM Products in several European regions.
Alviano holds a laurea degree in telecommunication engineering at Politecnico of Milan - Italy with more than 18 years of experience in the semiconductor industry. He joined Avnet Silica in 2016 and is currently part of the technical marketing team where he holds the position of Technology Specialist EMEA Wireless and Sensing.