Product testing and certification can be a challenge for even the most seasoned of engineers and compliance professionals. Intertek can help navigate this complex process and help to make it faster, more efficient, and more cost-effective overall.
We'll begin this presentation by providing an overview of the entire process, so even someone new to quality and compliance can get a general understanding of what's about to happen. Then we'll walk you through the best strategies to consider so you have a plan and timeline to follow. We'll also reveal some of the most common pitfalls that could hold you back and add time, cost, and frustration to your product development process.
Since many manufacturers look at testing and certification as the "last step in the process" we can help ensure that the process is streamlined and your product launch dates aren't in jeopardy.
- Understand what independent product certification is about, from the OSHA NRTL program in the U.S. to other international schemes and requirements
- Learn how to best prepare your product (and your team) for the testing and certification process BEFORE you dive in head-first
- Learn from our experience: we'll explain the most common reasons why products fail and why the process gets delayed
- Discover how to make testing and certification faster, more efficient, and more cost-effective
- Learn the bottom line: minimize risk to your product, your profits, and your brand
In 24 years at Intertek, Dean's responsibilities have ranged from managing sales and operations teams in the delivery of Electrical Safety, EMC, and Performance testing for a diverse range of clients, to leading the Quality and Chief Engineering teams, and directing the creation of our first Customer Service Group. For the last two years, Dean has also led our Certification Body for the ETL and WH Certification Schemes and established the first US Based Notified Body for the GSO G Marking Scheme for the Gulf States. His "customers-first" philosophy has helped position Intertek as the most responsive testing and certification organization in the industry. He and his team are committed to delivering testing solutions that support faster time to market needs of the Electrical and Building & Construction Industries.