Mobile and ready for use at any time, networked and constantly exchanging information, smart and with a lot of intelligence: tomorrow's electronics present us with new challenges. The more complex electronic devices are, the more susceptible they are to errors, failures and malfunctions. This webinar reviews what testing and programming options Embedded JTAG Solutions offer and how you can use them to solve specific problems. This webinar will present solutions to ensure optimal test coverage using a minimum number of test points, as well as fast and efficient programming methods as part of the Embedded JTAG Solutions. In addition, various applications and possible combinations with other test procedures will be discussed.
- Understand how Embedded Board Test provides test procedures for state-of-the-art electronics using the power and intelligence of integrated circuits such as MPUs, MCUs and FPGAs already on the board under test.
- Gain insight into how Embedded Programming offers a high-speed solution for all in-system programming requirements of modern electronics in development, production and the field.
- Learn how Embedded Functional Test enables testing of modern electronics with the help of components already on the board under test- creation and application scenarios.
- Understand the ever-increasing number of challenges that are related to component access by testing PCBA assembly integrity from the inside out.
- Realize how relatively low cost and easy to learn the approach can be, all while it reduces your dependency on high-cost test equipment and fixtures.
David Whetstone has more than 30 years of experience in Test Engineering, Applications Engineering and technical sales and marketing in the semiconductor and board test industries. For the last six years, David has been focused on expanding the market in the U.S. for GOEPEL'S innovative, industry-leading JTAG-based embedded electrical test technologies as well as their AXI and AOI inspection technologies.