You need optimized wireless solutions for increasingly complex IoT applications, but are also under pressure to reduce time-to-market and associated engineering costs. In this webinar, you will find out how easy it now is to achieve both.
Murata and NXP will outline how their collaboration has resulted in a modular 'plug&play' connectivity platform that allows you to easily evaluate and integrate Murata's best-of-breed wireless modules - with pre-validated antennas - into your NXP i.MX systems.
You will see how the system plugs together to produce a variety of solutions for a wide range of i.MX6, 7, 8 and RT options. System elements that will be explained include:
- A range of M.2 boards featuring optimized wireless module solutions.
- Adaptors for SD and microSD connection to i.MX6/7/8/RT evaluation boards.
- A maximum-flexibility Murata/NXP option developed in association with Embedded Artists.
- Software, documentation and online technical support.
Use-case examples will explain:
- How the i.MX RT platform can smoothly bridge the gap between the performance of Applications Processors, and the flexible usability of microcontrollers (MCUs) without increasing costs or power consumption.
Technologies from Murata and NXP that support next generation IoT devices, with AI capability and voice recognition functionality.
- Learn how to get your connected product to market faster
- Gain insight into how to mix-and-match Murata wireless modules with NXP's best-in-class processors from the NXP i.MX series using the new Plug&Play platform.
- Learn from specific application use cases:
- NXP i.MX RT MCU AVS (Alexa Voice Service) Solution
- Vision oriented system (face recognition)
- Inference engine (AI)
out more from Mouser: https://www.mouser.c
out more from Murata: https://www.murata.c
out more from NXP: : https://www.nxp.com/
Register now and attend live for your chance to win one of the five complete Murata/NXP/EA connectivity kits worth more than US$300! *Some rules apply. Official Prize Rules will be posted behind the Resource Widget during the webinar.
Scott Kerr has over 30 years of engineering experience in wireless hardware and software design. He has paved the way for IoT connectivity for a variety of software & field applications, while developing strategic partnerships with IC makers such as NXP. His primary area of expertise is low-power embedded WLAN/Bluetooth solutions targeted at IoT space, with an extensive background in embedded wireless implementation, technology, and standards.
Mario Centeno is the marketing manager for the Low Power i.MX team, which includes the popular i.MX RT series and i.MX Ultra Low Power series. Prior to this role, he served as part of the Microcontroller Strategy team and has a MBA from the Johnson Business school at Cornell.
Nick Sargologos is a high technology marketing manager with over 14
years'` experience in the PC OEM, broadband communications and consumer
electronics industries. He has experience in both startup and growth
organizations, with a proven track record of success in silicon, consumer
products and infrastructure/servi