As a global medical device manufacturer, Boston Scientific must balance quality, innovation, compliance, and profitability. This panel discussion will provide insight into how Boston Scientific supports those needs.
Join Tina Kunshier, of Boston Scientific and Michelle Boucher, VP of Research for Tech-Clarity, on the following topics:
- Challenges facing medical device manufacturers
- Managing product and ensuring compliance across the product lifecycle
- Business benefits of using the right quality solution
- Software solution selection criteria to support quality initiatives
- Learn the challenges facing medical device manufacturers
- Understand how to manage products and ensure compliance across the product lifecycle
- Learn the business benefits of using the right quality solution
- Discover the software solution selection criteria to support quality initiatives
Michelle has spent over 20 years in various roles in engineering, marketing, management, and as an analyst. She has broad experience with topics such as product design, simulation, systems engineering, mechatronics, embedded systems, PCB design, improving product performance, process improvement, and mass customization. Ms. Boucher is an experienced researcher and author and has benchmarked over 7000 product development professionals and published over 90 reports on product development best practices. She focuses on helping companies manage the complexity of today's products, markets, design environments, and value chains to achieve higher profitability.
Tina Kunshier is a Program Manager for Boston Scientific Corporation, a major medical device producer in the Minneapolis, MN area. Tina joined the company in 1997 and holds a Bachelor's degree in Business Management and a Master's in Adult Education and Distance Learning.
Her career has been characterized by 15 years of demonstrated project management in various areas and scope. One of her main projects includes the implementation of a global production data management system.