Products & ServicesSee also:
Supplier: Microscan Systems Incorporated
Description: simple to sophisticated. Features include: Auto ID Tools: Decoding all standard linear barcodes, Data Matrix, and other symbols, Optical Character Recognition (OCR) and Verification (OCV), etc. Image Processing Tools: Image arithmetic, image rotation and warping, binary and
- Applications / Capabilities: Bar / Matrix Code, Biotechnology or Medical, Color Mark / Color Recognition, Container or Product Counting, Edge Detection, Electronics or Semiconductor Inspection, Electronics Rework, Flaw Detection, Food & Beverage, Gauging, Scanning & Dimensioning, ID Detection / Verification, Materials Analysis,
- Image Source: Area Scan Camera, Line Scan Camera, High Speed / Brightness, Thermal or Infrared, Multi-spectral, Optical Microscope
- Processor Speed: 2400 MHz
- System Type: Modular / PC-Based
Supplier: Dapra Corporation
Description: Portable and capable of marking deep marks, this Dot Peen system contains a robust marking mechanism and a steel housing that is well suited for industrial marking applications. Uses an electric solenoid; no air required. Industrial controller with embedded marking software
- Application Software Included: Yes
- Bar / Matrix Code Symbologies: VeriCode and DataMatrix
- Digital Interface: Serial / Digital, Network / Fieldbus
- Memory / Storage: Yes
Supplier: Teledyne DALSA
Description: Features and Benefits Robust decoding of most 1D and 2D symbologies Exceptionally high read rates Tolerates variation in print method and background Provides print quality grading Offers OCR and error proofing tools Easy-to-use GUI
- External Trigger Input: Yes
- Height: 2.28 inch
- Horizontal Resolution: 640 to 1280 lines
- Imaging Technology / Camera Type: CMOS
Description: waste than thermal label printing. To operate the device, a user aims the SP400X's scanner at a 1-D or 2-D barcode, postal code or OCR code to capture supply-chain management information. The SP400X's integrated Wi-Fi sends the imaging data to a warehouse-management system and receives
- Applications: Other
- Digital Interface: Serial / Digital
- Features: Application Software Included, Copying / Scanning Capabilities
- Media Handling: Paper, Wood / Corrugated Paper, Other
Supplier: Teledyne DALSA
Description: BGA Solder paste inspection Bare PCB Populated PCB Machine Vision: Parts inspection Embossed OCR Embossed barcode Bead inspection Pick and place Wood and lumber inspection Angular measurements Part identification
- Application: Profile Measurement
- Control: PC
- Machine Type and Specifications: 3-D Scanning / Profiling
- Probe / Sensor Type: Laser Triangulation
Find Suppliers by Category Top
More Information Top
Information driven sensor placement for robust active object recognition based on multiple views
Several algorithms for object recognition can be used: simple 3D model matcher for the shape of the object, color detector, SURF  feature detection for textured objects, OCR software and barcode scanning.
Scanner-based image quality measurement system for automated analysis of EP output
Using the ImageXpert software perform OCR ( optical character recognition )or barcode decoding.
Pack tracking - PACKAGING - Imaging and Machine Vision Europe
The company’s ParcelVision is an automated parcel handling system using barcode readers and OCR , and which also includes software recognition tools for handwriting.
Cognex Announces Omniview Technology
OmniView then creates a seamless, undistorted, "unwrapped" image of the complete surface to which optical character recognition ( OCR ), barcode reading, and other machine vision software tools can be applied.
OmniView then creates a seamless, undistorted, “unwrapped” image of the complete surface to which optical character recognition ( OCR ), barcode reading, and other machine vision software tools can be ap- plied.
The Computer Revolution/Hardware/OCR - Wikibooks, open books for an open world
The characters are read by a compatible scanning device, such as a flatbed scanner, barcode reader, or dedicated OCR readers, and then OCR software is used to identify each character and convert it to editable text.
Computers Helping People with Special Needs
The system has three software modules: an eyes-free barcode scanner, an OCR engine, and a teleassitance module called TeleShop.
Combo Scan ID document reader
The device comes with a software package (SDK), including MRZ OCR , 1D & 2D barcode recognition and authenticity checks, along with APIs for all the common programming languages.
Microscan To Demonstrate Machine Vision And Barcode Solutions For Packaging At IPACK-IMA 2012
The Vision HAWK vision system features easy set-up and operation with Microscan's intuitive AutoVISION software interface, including powerful decode tools for reading barcodes and text ( OCR ), and inspection tools for cap alignment, label positioning, fill level verification, and more.
C-Mount lens configuration for QX Hawk and Vision Hawk - Microscan - Imaging and Machine Vision Europe
The Vision Hawk vision system features easy set-up and operation with Microscan’s intuitive AutoVision software interface, including powerful decode tools for reading barcodes and text ( OCR ), and inspection tools for cap alignment, label positioning, fill level verification, and more.