Products & ServicesSee also:
Description: protection where the highest level of shielding is required for X-ray Beta and Gamma Shielding. Can be easily erected, modified, disassemble and relocated in the field to create protective walls systems and cells to suit your application. Unique interlocking “V” shape tongue
- Applications: Construction & Building / Architectural
- Length: 8 to 12 inch
- Material Type: Other
- Thickness / Wall Thickness: 0.7500 to 2 inch
Description: MarShield's EZ Quick Shielding Panels are a simple alternative to fixed permanent wall shielding. This is an easy, clean and efficient method of non-altering rental spaces or converting existing rooms to a certified radiation protected x-ray room. Features and Benefits
- Application: Building & Construction, Industrial, Wall Structure, Other
- Length: 8 to 10 ft
- Thickness: 0.0315 to 0.1260 inches
- Width: 16 to 48 inches
Supplier: JG&A Metrology Center
Description: ensure each customer is educated, comfortable with the inspection process, and satisfied with the results. Some key types of analysis are: porosity, void, Volkswagen VW P201 50097 analysis, part to CAD comparisons, part to part comparisons, reverse engineering, wall thickness, GD&T, fiber analysis,
- Industry Served: Aerospace, Automotive, Building and Construction, Consumer, Electronics, General Industrial, Medical, Metals and Mining, Military, Rail, Other
- Location: North America, United States Only, Northeast US Only, Southern US Only, Southwest US Only, Northwest US Only, Midwest US Only, Canada Only, South / Central America Only, Europe Only, Other
- Services: Testing, Other
Supplier: Cambridge Polymer Group, Inc.
Description: With years of expertise in these testing parameters, we do more than furnish our clients with raw results. We act as your partner throughout the process. We suggest the appropriate battery of tests, and assist in building the test methodology. Our reports contain a detailed description of the
- Industry Applications: Aerospace / Aviation, Food / Beverage, Automotive, Chemical / Material Processing, Health Care / Medical, Legal / Forensics, Marine, Military, Pharmaceutical / Biotech, Packaging, Semiconductors / Electronics, Structural / Construction, Specialty / Other
- Materials: Adhesives / Sealants, Chemicals, Coatings, Composites, Cosmetics (Creams, Sunblocks, etc.), Inorganics, Nanomaterials, Paper, Petroleum Fluids (Oil, Fuel, Distillates), Plastic / Rubber, Polymers / Organics, Powders, Textiles, Thin Films / Plating, Wafers / Surfaces, Water
- Regional Preference: North America, United States Only, Northeast US Only
- Services Offered: Assays / Quantitative, Cleanliness Monitoring / Testing, Deformulation / Reverse Engineering, Environmental Exposure Testing, Materials Testing Services, Quality / Purity (Contamination), Report Preparation, Standards Testing / Certification, Umpire Testing, Other
Supplier: Vo-Tech, Inc.
Description: assisting other industries such as the medical industry, in designing unique tools for portable X-Ray units. We also have multiple machines/tools that have been custom designed and built to support the nuclear power industry to improve/reduce maintenance down time.
- CAD & Related Services: Bills of Material (BOM), CAD Documentation, CAD Implementation Review, CAM/CNC Integration, Concept Drawings, Detailing, Drafting, Drawing Conversion, Electrical Drawings, Engineering Drawings, Estimating, Finite Element Analysis (FEA), Geometric Tolerancing (GD&T), Marketing Drawings, Part Design,
- Collaboration: Internet Collaboration
- File Types: AutoCAD, Autodesk Inventor, IGES, SolidWorks
- Hardcopy Services: Binding, Blueprints / Bluelines, Datasheets, ISO Plotting, U.S. Customary Plotting
Supplier: ESAB Welding and Cutting Products
Description: puddle, Coreshield 6 offers exceptional multi-pass weld stacking characteristics, produces excellent bead appearance and X-ray quality weld deposits. Coreshield 6 is run DCEP (electrode positive). Industries Bridge Construction Ship/Barge Building Welding Process Welding-FCAW -
- Alloy Type: Steel - Carbon
- Approvals / Conformance: AWS
- Elongation: 26 %
- Tensile Strength (UTS): 85572 psi
Description: demands of low-energy consuming applications. This book provides a comprehensive look at pulsed power technology and shows how it can be improved upon for the world of today and tomorrow. Foundations of Pulsed Power Technology focuses on the design and construction of the building
Supplier: Robinson Fans
Description: rotating fan wheels. The emphasis on quality at Robinson is backed by expert workmanship and a thorough quality control program. Dye penetrant testing, magnetic particle inspection, sonic testing, vibration analysis and x-ray testing are all utilized to ensure that Robinson-built fans provide
- Applications: Air Handling Units / HVAC, Exhaust Ventilation, Materials Handling / Pneumatics, Other
- Design Configuration: Axial
- Environment: Clean Air / Gas
- Media Temperature: 70 to 2000 F
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Featured Products Top
MP Metal Products
Banding & Strapping to support building insulation
Wireless InSite Indoor Propagation Tutorial
using built-in features. Study Areas, Result Request and Outputs: Wireless InSite’s X3D GPU-enabled ray tracer supports frequencies from 100 MHz to 100 GHz with up to 30 (read more)
Browse Communications Software Datasheets for Remcom (USA)
Zurn Industries LLC
Stainless steel trench drain system customer story
the brewery was considered and maximized during construction, from the slope to the natural light coming in the building to the stainless steel trench drain systems under the floor surface (read more)
Browse Drains and Drain Systems Datasheets for Zurn Industries LLC
Article: AI and medical imaging
get the chance to look at one closely, you might feel impressed: it’s a feat of meticulous engineering, capable of simultaneously taking X-rays from hundreds of different angles. You might also feel grateful – it’s one of the most important medical diagnostic advances of the (read more)
Browse X-ray Instruments and X-ray Systems Datasheets for Teledyne DALSA
Joyce Jacks in the Medical Equipment Industry
Joyce/Dayton offers screw jacks and actuators which are ideally sized to move and position tables for MRI, X-ray, and other diagnostic (read more)
Browse Lifting Jacks Datasheets for Joyce/Dayton Corp.
Foam Supplies, Inc.
High Pressure Spray Polyurethane Foam Systems
listing GEN X™ Open cell low density (0.5 pcf) system for insulating walls, attics and crawlspaces for residential and commercial construction. • Passes ICC-ES AC-377 Appendix X (read more)
Browse Foam Insulation Datasheets for Foam Supplies, Inc.
Weber Screwdriving Systems, Inc.
WEBER Screwdriving technology for medical devices
Screwdriving technology for medical devices From microscope to X-ray machine – from simple surgical instruments to the operating table: medical devices are as varied as they are crucial. Almost all (read more)
Browse Screwdrivers (electric and pneumatic) Datasheets for Weber Screwdriving Systems, Inc.
PCE Instruments / PCE Americas Inc.
A moisture meter can measure the moisture content of everything from the air (relative humidity) to construction and building materials (concrete, wood) to biomass and agricultural products (hay, straw, grain, corn, beans, pellets) to solid waste (pulp, slurry) and beyond. Many moisture meter (read more)
Browse Moisture Meters Datasheets for PCE Instruments / PCE Americas Inc.
Web Seal Inc.
FDA-Compliant Seals for Food & Beverage Processing
detectable and x-ray inspectable, PUR-GARD™ is a new type of seal that improves overall process purity and safety, even in the most challenging environments. These bearing isolator seals are typically used in pumps, motors, gearboxes and other rotating equipment exposed to heavy wash (read more)
Browse Bearing Isolators Datasheets for Web Seal Inc.
Honeywell Test & Measurement
Honeywell Digital Pressure Sensor withCANopen®
Industrial General industrial process control Factory automation/industrial equipment Medical Medical equipment systems (i.e. X-ray collimator, MRI scanning, etc (read more)
Browse Pressure Sensors Datasheets for Honeywell Test & Measurement
More Information Top
Thereafter, the development of the Hochenergie-Beschleuniger.35 To it started the structure with huge factors had to be "scaled" roentgen .
Imaging and präoperative planning of the tibial head osteotomy
To the to resezierendeKeilbasishöheverlässlichbestimmen to be able the magnification factor of the used standardized roentgen structure of a compartment had to be determined once.
Biomechanical properties of the interference screw joint by the replacement of the front cruciate ligament with Patellar- and hamstring grafts
RSA roentgen structure with two roentgen devices with 90-°-offset of the X-ray tubes.
Radiation sources of technique and medicine
The rotating piston tubes have a different modern X - ray tube construction form that was developed because of the present extreme power requirements of bildgebender methods in computed tomography and the Angiografie [Schardt].
Handbook cardiac catheter
z roentgen devices ( structure and operation) z meters z Specific catheter knowledges z differentiation between restrictive Kardiomypathie and pericarditis constrictiva z Doppler-flow measurement and intravascular ultrasound z of indications and complications by transseptaler puncture z of (e.g., curve variants) indications …
Structure of the X - ray tube .
Working book knowhow MTRA
Which the following statement for structure of the roentgen radiator is wrong?
First aid - chemistry and physics for physicians
Shows Abb. 7.6 the structure of an X - ray tube.
Non-destructive material testing, Durchstrahlung test
Shows Abb. 1.3 the structure of an X - ray tube schematically and Abb. 1.4 in the view [1.3], [1.4].
First aid - physics and chemistry for physicians
Shows Abb. 7.6 schematically the structure of an X - ray tube.