Products & Services

See also: Categories | Featured Products | Technical Articles | More Information

Conduct Research Top

  • Portable Trace Oxygen Analyzer Measures Welding Purge Results
    A portable trace oxygen analyzer verifies that 100% of the oxygen has been purged from the back side of TIG welded stainless steel, titanium, nickel or zirconium alloys. If oxygen gas is present at the weld point an inferior weld can occur. Trace oxygen analyzers are most often used to verify low
  • Properties of the Reactive Metals
    Article includes the attributes and chemical applications forTitanium, Zirconium and Tantalum in corrosive environments. Includes Mechanical properties, mass and thermal information on alloys, durability in service applications e.g. Chlorine Chemicals. Hydrochloric, Phosphoric, Sea Water Sulfuric
  • Corrosion Resistance of Metals in Various Chemical Media
    Details corrosion resistance of reactive metals including Tantalum, Niobium, Zirconium, Titanium, Alloy B,Alloy C, Monel, Inconel, and 316SS. Chemicals include a wide range of acids, salts, and miscellaneous other solutions in various concentrations and temperatures. Please note: This information
  • Green Metallography (.pdf)
    have found easily 90% of the samples we receive can be prepared with fairly standard mechanical polishing, albeit using a vibratory polisher for the final polishing step. The remaining 10% can almost always be done using a non-chemical approach such as ion milling (e.g. zirconium and magnesium alloys).

More Information Top

Lock Indicates content that may require registration and/or purchase. Powered by IHS Goldfire