Laboratory Shakers Suppliers in South Carolina

Laboratory shakers and rotators are used to blend or agitate samples within flasks or tubes. These devices consist of a housing containing the motor and control panels, upon which an agitation platform is attached. (more)
Showing Suppliers 1 - 1 of 1
Lab Research Products
Address:  125 Varnfield Drive PO Box 1797, Summerville, SC
Business Type:  Manufacturer