Beu-Math Engineering is a multi-disciplined company in the field of industrial air movement systems. With a combined, 128 years of industrial air pollution control experience, they offer the customer full breadth service capabilities. They design, engineer, install, commission and maintain (full turnkey) air pollution control and industrial air movement equipment.
- Beu-Math Engineering is experienced in applications for - power generation, semiconductor industry, mining, consumer goods, manufacturing, waste handling-recycling, and much more.
- Founded in 1964, Beu-Math Engineering has been located in Phoenix, Arizona since 1985, serving the greater southwest and beyond.
- Beu-Math Engineering is licensed contractors in Arizona and Utah - L-29 Machinery.
- Their trades people are trained and certified MSHA, Hazwoper, confined space and air monitoring.
- Beu-Math Engineering does business locally, nationally and internationally.
What They Do:
- Design, engineering and consultation services.
- Supply, design and installation of equipment and turnkey systems.
- Comprehensive maintenance programs, troubleshooting and diagnostic services.
- Refurbishment and repair of equipment and systems.
Beu-Math Engineering supplies, installs, repairs, modifies, tests, commissions, balances, maintains, re-packs:
- Fume scrubbers
- Dust control and extraction systems
- Pneumatic conveying systems
- Industrial fans and high pressure blowers
- Slide gates and butterfly valves
- Industrial vacuum systems
- Custom made air handling units
- VOC Abatement Systems
- Dust Suppression Systems