Largest IT services provider in Japan and 5th in the world*
Fujitsu is the leading Japanese information and communication technology (ICT) company, offering a full range of technology products, solutions, and services. We use our experience and the power of ICT to shape the future of society with our customers. Approximately 156,000 Fujitsu people support customers in more than 100 countries.
* Source: Gartner, 2015 IT service vendor revenue base, "Market Share: IT Services, 2015" April 2016
Did You Know?
- Fujitsu is the world's fifth-largest IT services provider and No.1 in Japan.
- Fujitsu is among the world's top five providers of servers.
- FORTUNE named Fujitsu as one of 'the World's Most Admired Companies' in 2013.
- Fujitsu Group holds about 97,000 patents worldwide.
- Fujitsu is part of the Dow Jones Sustainability Indexes (World), FTSE4Good Index Series, and Oekom research.
- Newsweek ranks us as the seventeenth most eco-conscious company in the world. (Newsweek's Green Rankings).