We specialize in high-technology analysis solutions, designed to meet the challenges of the rapidly evolving industrial sector. Today, we’re helping thousands of businesses streamline costs, minimize risk and increase production efficiency.
Our range of laboratory-based and high-performance in-field testing instruments for materials and coatings analysis add value throughout the production lifecycle, from raw material exploration, to incoming inspection, production, and quality control through to recycling.
Working in collaboration with our customers, our in-house experts develop customized testing methodologies for hundreds of industrial applications, delivering simplicity of operation for even the most demanding applications, transforming the latest technological advances into analysis solutions that drive business success.
U.S.: (888) 580-8070 or +1 978-369-9933
U.K.: +44 (0) 1494 442255
China: +86 21 6132 9688
Asia: +65 6337 6848
X-Ray Fluorescence (XRF) Analyzers
The X-MET provides great light elements (Mg, Al, Si, P, S, Cl) analysis, low limits of detection, and outstanding precision for results you can trust, day after day.
The X-MET8000 range of handheld X-ray fluorescence (HHXRF) analysers delivers the performance needed for rapid alloy grade identification and accurate chemistry of a wide variety of materials (solid and powder metals, polymers, wood, solutions, soil, ores, minerals etc). The X-MET is practical, rugged and easy to use to deliver results you can trust.
We provide a range of models to suit all analysis needs and budgets for different applications.The X-MET8000 Expert Geo is an X-ray fluorescence (XRF) analyser for on-site environmental screening, sediment and geochemical analysis at various stages of the mining process. It’s portable, easy to use and helps to significantly reduce the need for laboratory analyses and their associated cost.
X-MET8000 hand-held XRF analyzers are specifically designed for analysis of:
XRF analysis with the X-Supreme8000 for quality assurance and process control requirements
Analysis can be performed on a wide range of sample types including solids, liquids, powders, pastes, films, etc., from ppm to high %, covering elements Na11 to U92 in the periodic table.
- Minimal or no sample preparation
- Unattended operation, and it can be used by non-laboratory operators
- FocusSD technology for speed, accuracy and long-term reliability
- Flexibility to perform qualitative, semi-quantitative and full quantitative analysis
- X-Supreme8000 complies with ASTM D4294, ISO8754, ISO20847 and ISO13032 test methods
Coating thickness XRF is an industry-proven technique, offering fast and non-destructive analysis. The X-Strata920 is designed to measure single layer and multi-layer coatings – including alloyed layers – for both the electronics and metal finishing industries. Our in-house applications experts have optimised the X-Strata920 to ensure you get reliable, repeatable results for hundreds of applications including PCB surface finishes, connector coatings, corrosion resistance, decorative finishes, wear resistance, high temperature resistance and more. Where every mil or micron counts, the X-Strata920 gives you the precision and reliable results you need.
The FT110A helps a broad range of industries ensure plating specifications are met to avoid the risks of inferior performance and the costs associated with scrap or rework. In addition, it helps increase productivity by reducing the time needed to set up a series of measurements.
The FT150 was designed to address the challenge of ultra-thin coatings, such as found in today’s shrinking electronic components, the FT150 produces fast, accurate and repeatable results, increasing productivity and reducing costs of inaccurate coatings on PCBs, semi-conductors and micro connectors, etc. Simple to use, the equipment integrates easily with your QA/QC process, alerting you to issues before they become a crisis.
XRF analysis with the LAB-X5000 is repeatable and reproducible for any operator in laboratories, production environments and mobile operations.
- The easiest, fastest and more versatile LAB-X ever
- Software and hardware are optimized for high throughput testing
- User interface is inspired by our leading line of point-and-shoot handheld analysers
- The large industrial-grade touch screen is resistant to chemicals and clearly displays results and controls
- Atmospheric compensation allows all measurements to be taken in air path, eliminating the cost of external gases
- LAB-X5000 complies with ASTM D4294, ISO 8754, ISO 20847 and IP 336.
Choose from a range of digital coating thickness gauges that provide user-friendly functionality from the entry level, to the expandable models with dual technology.
- Electroplating and Metals Thickness
- Industrial & Automotive Paint & Powder Coating
- PCB & Copper Surface
Optical Emission Spectroscopy (OES) Analyzers
The FOUNDRY-MASTER range of stationary optical emission spectrometers for process-control and chemical analysis of metals which quickly analyze Al, Cu, Ni, Ti, Co, Pb, Sn, Zn or Mg.
- FOUNDRY-MASTER Xpert - the newest analyser covers even elements like Lead, Selenium and Lanthanum
- FOUNDRY-MASTER Pro2 - delivers superior analysis at every stage, without compromising your productivity. Thanks to its near constant availability and high resolution dynamic detector you can get detailed results quicker, minimising production downtime and costly errors
- FOUNDRY-MASTER Smart/Optimum Compact size allows for high performance process and quality control of metals on your desktop.
The PMI-MASTER range of portable optical emission spectrometers (OES) for mobile metal analysis
- PMI-MASTER Compact - the first choice for the const-conscious user seeking a reliable yet robust metal analysing instrument for routine analysis work
- PMI-MASTER Pro - the truly mobile spectrometer for up to eight hours of remote operation independent of main power supply
Hitachi High-Tech Analytical Science serves a broad range of industrial industries, including: