OCV is a company that is a global leader in the control valve industry. OCV valves can be found in some capacity in nearly every country throughout the world. From water supply systems in the United States and Canada, to fire protection systems in Asia and oil refineries in Europe, OCV supplies valves to a broad range of industries throughout the world. The company designs hydraulically-operated, diaphragm-actuated, automatic control valves. OCV's high quality control valves can be found throughout the world — whether it's a municipal water system in the US, an oil refinery in Russia or an irrigation system in Europe.
OCV valves are hydraulically operated, diaphragm actuated for multi-function control of non-corrosive, non-abrasive fluids. Available in globe or angle configuration, these fully automatic valves operate off line pressure or if desired, from an independent power source. Our wide range of control pilots makes it possible to offer combination models for virtually any fluid-handling need. The basic Series 65 valve contains only one moving part. This simplicity of design promotes dependability, reduces down-time, facilitates service and extends the life of the valve.
• Waterworks — OCV Control Valves offers a wide variety of valve designs engineered to meet the entire spectrum of water utility system requirements. By controlling pressure, rate of flow, surge and pump control, engineers and specifiers rely on our valves to help improve the efficiency of both supply and distribution. OCV also has altitude control valves to service elevated water tanks and digital control valves to interface with high-level SCADA systems.
• Aviation Fueling — From fluid control at fueling and receiving facilities to storage tanks to fuel/water separation units, it is no wonder commercial and military aviation installations around the world rely on OCV for their automatic control valve solutions. Our product availability and quality have made us the industry standard in aviation fueling.
• Fire Protection — When fire breaks out, OCV understands that nothing can interfere with proper water flow. This is why our valves are designed to work at emergency full-flow. Coupled with a complete line of high performance listed and approved valves, OCV is the brand of choice for professionals in the fire protection industry. Rely on us for deluge, pressure control, relief, automatic level control, and remote-control valves.
• Mining — OCV Control Valves offers a complete line of high performance valves in dozens of different alloys designed for a wide variety of mining applications. From the use of water for dust suppression systems to leaching solutions and pumping surge protection, specifiers and operators rely on our mining valves to perform consistently and efficiently in these often corrosive and typically difficult environments.
• Commercial Plumbing — Versatility is a key feature of our industrial valve line. The OCV team can custom tailor our valves to meet a variety of industrial fluid handling needs. Find out why mechanical professionals rely on our commercial plumbing line for their level control, pressure regulation, and electronic control applications in both commercial and industrial facilities worldwide.
• Terminal Services — OCV Control Valves provides automatic control valves for a variety of terminal service environments. You will commonly find our valves in fueling distribution and transfer applications. Professionals also rely on us for storage solutions including tanks, metering systems, loading terminals, truck loading, and truck/rail car unloading.
Supplier Directory Categories
OCV Control Valves is listed in these categories: