The 3120 circuit breaker switch combination is a time and cost savings solution for equipment and machines. Well proven a million times over, the 3120 serves as an on off switch and also reliably disconnects over current. After tripping, the user can immediately reset the 3120 and resume operation. Switching the device is simple even with an actuator guard or when the user is wearing gloves. The 3120 circuit breaker switch combination is available with an innovative seal for applications used in harsh environment conditions. The new seal is rated to IP65, even fine dust or water jets will not cause the device to fail or damage the equipment. The new improved push button version has large actuators. The buttons are easy to operate even when the user is wearing gloves or it is protected by a water smash cover. E-T-A's 3120 makes your product more reliable and cost effective, all while keeping safety a priority.
Electronic DC 24 V circuit protectors help to detect overcurrents and short circuits in your machinery faster. This significantly increases machine uptime.
Switch mode power supplies do not provide enough current to trip an MCB. Long cables and the resulting resistance values are further impediments. Only electronic circuit protectors offer effective protection because their trip threshold is lower without tripping fast.
The adjustable current ratings make the ESX10-T electronic circuit protector appropriate for mechanical engineering and plant construction.
It protects all types of loads including remote control and signalling.
The new power distribution system Module 18plus is a compact wiring solution for all load and signal lines of the DC 24 V control voltage. Its extremely flexible operation is shown in this animation.
Do you design equipment used in environments with dust, moisture or other penetrating liquids? If so, you are more than familiar with the IP rated PVC covers for switches and circuit breakers and the disadvantages that come along with them. E-T-A's new IP65 Rated 3120-N circuit breaker switch with an integrated silicone seal will improve the quality of your design and also enhance the user experience for equipment operators.
- Easy to actuate - even when the operator is wearing gloves
- Protects both the actuator and the panel cutout from dust and liquid ingress
- Resilient to environmental factors that cause discoloration or cracking over time
- Unobstructed view of rocker position (ON or OFF)
The optional accessories for the 3120-N provides additional benefits including operator safety protection, faster wiring times and an overall reduction of components needed to protect your equipment.
- Reduction of wiring time during final installation saves time and costs.
- Breakers can be swapped quickly and easily
Undervoltage Release Module
- They reliably prevent personal injury through automatic re-start after voltage dip or power failure.
- Electrically connected to the main circuit. They can also be sup-plied with terminals separated from the main circuit if necessary. They allow easy and cost-effective safety circuits implementation.
Appliance Inlet Modules
- X3120-B combines three functions within a single component: A C14 appliance inlet, a rocker switch and resettable overcurrent protection
- X3120-A combines four functions within a single component: An IEC inlet plug, an ON/OFF switch, resettable overcurrent protection and a line filter.