Watts Dead Level®: Caniveau à pente intégrée
Trench drain installation just got a whole lot easier. The uniquely engineered Dead Level® system's frame anchored design ties rebar to the structural frame, not the channels, eliminating floating and pinching during the concrete pour. Its solid flanged channel, end cap and frame connections create proper joints and alignment every time. To learn more, visit our Dead Level Trench Drains page: https://bit.ly/2Eq3A
Watts provides world-class support for engineers, architects, contractors and designers with online and in-person training.
- ATS Spec Tool for customized specifications
- BIMobject for free access to downloadable BIM content
- MasterSpec® for producing specifications your way that feature comprehensive technical specifications
- Continuing Education Center courses
- Case studies
- Sizing tools
We also provide hands-on learning experience at our Watts Works Learning Centers in North Andover, Massachusetts, Burlington, Ontario, St. Pauls, North Carolina, Woodland, California, Seoul, South Korea, Dubai, and Biassono, Italy. And of course, you can always consider having a Watts rep visit your site for in-office training.
Watts provides state-of-the-art specification tools, training, and other resources to make your job easier. As part of this, we offer the most trustworthy, up-to-date downloadable BIM content across all our brands for your models and projects. You can access our BIM data by searching for a model number or browsing by brand or product family.
Choose from a variety of file types to best suit your needs, such as:
To learn more about where to find our resources, including BIMobject, a content platform offering free access to downloadable manufacturers' BIM objects, visit our Design Resource Center to get started.
Along with AERCO, Powers, and PVI, Watts introduced our Complete Heating & Water Management Solution for delivering quality domestic hot water at the 2018 AHR Expo.
- Anti-scale system that reduces water hardness to nanocrystals in order to prevent scale formation
- Condensing boiler with a powerful bundle of innovative technology and components that optimize your premium system and maximize efficiencies by up to an additional 9%
- Smart mixing and re-circulation system that connects to any BAS system and allows facilities managers to remotely monitor and control water temperatures
- 100% redundancy water heater that allows production of hot domestic water from lower temperature boiler water and requires no tank lines
Visit these pages to learn more:
Our high-quality engineered drainage products provide everything you'll need to be the hero on your team. The Watts Drainage line is engineered to deliver superior performance and improved functionality. Our unique products provide everything you need to shine like a hero on your next project. Benefits of our drains include:
- Fast installation to save you time and cut labor costs
- Sturdy, functional construction that reduces the likelihood of job site issues
- Reliable, on-time delivery to meet your schedule
- Unique designs deliver superior performance
Industry Standard Back-to-Back Horizontal Adjustable Closet Carrier
BLÜCHER HygeinicPro Flow
MadTree Brewing talks about how BLÜCHER HygienicPro® drains will improve their new facility's efficiency and sustainability. To learn more, visit: http://www.blucherpi
Watts Drainage Products TCA-411 epoxy coated floor mounted concealed arm track lavatory carrier with heavy gauge steel offset uprights with welded feet, steel cross plate with integral mounting brackets, sliding adjustable arm brackets, and adjustable cast iron concealed arms with mounting clips, leveling screws, and basin locking device.
Discover how the Industry Standard Compression Seal Closet Carriers are rethinking everything you know about closet carriers.
Watts Drainage RD-300-F epoxy coated cast iron roof drain with flashing clamp with integral gravel stop, heavy 10 ga. zinc plated steel adjustable extension flange, self-locking polyethlyene dome, and no hub (standard) outlet.