• A “New Generation” Pump
• Triplex Plunger Pump, available in 2 flows
• Patent pending, symmetrical power end design featuring top and bottom mounting holes for easy left to right shaft conversion
• Pressure packing design with integrated cooling system
• Horizontally fitted in-line valves
• Splash lubrication. Read more...
New high performance aluminum alloy connecting rods and a floating wrist pin enable extra load at half the weight. This reduces vibrations and off center loads on the bearing for longer life and quieter operation Read more...More Product Announcements from General Pump
The award winning T80 Series packing-free triplex pumps from Wanner Engineering are seal-less diaphragm pumps designed to replace packed plunger pumps and have the ability to run dry without damage, operate with a closed or blocked suction line and effectively pump abrasive fluids. (SEE VIDEO) The award-winning technology of the... Read more...More Product Announcements from Wanner Engineering, Inc.