We work with a wide variety of metals, including:
- Cold rolled steel
- Stainless Steel
- Laminated steel
- Pre-painted or pre-plated materials
An efficient & economical metal working process to form sheet or coil stock.
- Slots, holes, miters embossing can sometimes be included to eliminate costly, extra, secondary operations.
- Consistent shapes & uniform cross sections.
- Finished parts may be produced in one operation.
- Economical unit costs for production lots around 5,...
- Enjoy technical proficiency in tooling/product design,packaging, and production.
- Gain the flexibility and versatility of numerous lines.
- Avoid the need to purchase and inventory raw materials.
- Have access to a wide range of related equipment and processing capabilities.
- Save overhead costs & plant space.
- Avoid costly equipment d
Roll formed PANELS offer wide area coverage with a thin metal surface. Common applications include roofs, walls, side panels, shelters and the like. Economical production lots begin around 5,000 lineal feet for shapes with existing tools. Sometimes holes can be incorporated to reduce secondary operations. Read more...More Product Announcements from MP Metal Products
Roll Formed Cee-SECTIONS resemble square box channels with an open side. They provide stable support while allowing access to the inside of the shape to fit trolleys, clips, brackets and other attachments. Economical production lots begin around 5,000 lineal feet for shapes with existing tools. Sometimes holes can be incorporated to reduce secondary operations. Read more...More Product Announcements from MP Metal Products
ANGLES are Roll Formed and to to provide two directional support. With economical production lots beginning around 5,000 lineal feet, they can be cut to custom lengths to minimize waste and reduce secondary handling. Sometimes holes and miters can be incorporated. Angles are used in both hidden and exposed applications, typically as construction supports, edging and bracing. Read more...More Product Announcements from MP Metal Products
As a concept-to-completion metal fabricator, we can find opportunities to improve your product's design at every step of the process. We can also decorate and machine your part using our in-house powder coating, assembly and machining capabilities to further cut costs. Read more...More Product Announcements from Mills Products, Incorporated
A Finite Element Analysis is a key component of our design and engineering process that helps us predict potential design flaws in metal forming engineering before production begins. We take customer-generated data and develop prototypes of products and tooling to facilitate early design improvements. Read more...More Product Announcements from Mills Products, Incorporated