from Composites Group (The)
Created in January 2011, The Composites Group combines three solution-based companies with over 100 years of experience. Premix is the largest North American developer, formulator and manufacturer of thermoset compounds and custom-molded components. We have the widest range of commercial composite... [See More]
- Capabilities: Low Volume; High Volume; Cutting; Fabrication; Machining; Laminating; Molding
- Services: Design; Model; Prototype; R&D; Test / Inspect
- Company Information: Design, compounding, molding, machining, finishing, painting, coating, assembly, and program management capabilities focused on performance-oriented thermoset composites.
- Industry: Aerospace; Agricultural; Appliances; Automotive; Building and Construction; Chemical Processing; Consumer; Electronics; Environment; Food and Beverage; General Industrial; Marine; Medical; Metals and Mining; Military; Packaging; Pharmaceutical; Rail; Transportation; Petroleum
from WS Hampshire, Inc.
WS Hampshire occupies a 135,000 sq ft facility producing OEM quality fabricated components within a job shop environment utilizing high speed, close tolerance, CNC milling and fabrication equipment. [See More]
- Capabilities: Low Volume; High Volume; Cutting; Fabrication; Machining; Molding; CNC Sawing, Milling, Router and Lathe
- Services: Prototype; Test / Inspect; In Process Inspection Procedures
- Company Information: WS Hampshire is a full line custom fabricator and supplier of non-metallic, electrical & industrial paper and film materials along with thermoplastics, thermosets and a variety of industrial phenolics, thermal boards and composite plastics.
- Industry: Aerospace; Agricultural; Appliances; Automotive; Building and Construction; Electronics; Energy; Food and Beverage; General Industrial; Marine; Medical; Metals and Mining; Military; Pulp and Paper; Rail; Transportation; Agricultural Equipment; Construction and Off-Road Equipment; Locomotive