from Atlas Minerals and Chemicals, Inc.
VITREX K MORTAR is a potassium silicate corrosionresistant mortar which sets by chemical action. Whencured, VITREX K MORTAR exhibits outstandingchemical resistance to dilute and high concentrationsof oxidizing and non-oxidizing acids at temperaturesto 1,700oF (927oC). Due to its excellent thermal... [See More]
- Technology / Cure Type: Two or More Components; Chemical
- Filler / Aggregate: Silicate / Clay; Potassium Silicate Mortar
- Product Type / Form: Mortar; Powder, Grain or Grog
- Cure Time: 60 to 330
from Sauereisen, Inc.
Sauereisen Acid-Alk Cement No. 33 - Mortar Grade is the original one-part, chemical-setting, inorganic, modified silicate base cement. Supplied in powder form, No. 33 - Mortar Grade is mixed with potable water. Acid-Alk Cement Mortar Grade is specifically formulated to be used as a mortar in acid... [See More]
- Technology / Cure Type: Chemical
- Bond / Binder: PolymerBond
- Product Type / Form: Cement or Binder; Mortar
- Cure Time: 30 to 2160