from IMET Corporation
As a leader in innovative electrical technology, IMET Corporation has the experience, expertise and facilities to develop high quality electronic systems to fit your product ’s needs. With extensive experience in industrial, medical, military, automotive and consumer product design, our... [See More]
- Power System Design Services: Battery Design; Cable / Interconnect Design; Enclosure Design; Photovoltaic Design; Other
- Electronic System Design Services: Analog Design; Circuit Board Design; Computer Design; Digital Signal Processing (DSP) Design; Digital System Design; EDA Design; Embedded System Design; Encoder / Decoder Design; FPGA Design; Fiber Optic Assembly Design; Human Interface Design; IP Core Design; Controls Design; Microcontroller Design; Mixed Signal Design; PCB Layout and Design; PLD Design; RF System Design; Reverse Engineering; SOC Design; Schematics; Solid State Design; Telecom / Phone Design; Timing / Signal Analysis; Wireless System Design; Other
- Company Information: IMET Corp is a full service product development firm that “gets it right the first time”. With 10 years of proven development solutions, we specialize in design, engineering, prototyping, and manufacturing. Consider us an extension of your team!
- Location: IMET Corporation is located in Southampton, PA
from Interplex Industries, Inc.
Interplex's network of engineers develop solutions that fit the manufacturing needs of our customers and then match up those needs with the best Interplex production facility. Today, Interplex continues to expand its technologies and capabilities from developing solutions for high-speed data and... [See More]
- Power System Design Services: Electric Power Transmission Design; Enclosure Design; Photovoltaic Design; Other; Hybrid Power Packaging Design
- Electronic System Design Services: EDA Design; Hybrid Circuit Design; Controls Design; Other; Electronic Packaging Design
- Company Information: Interplex, a vertically integrated, global manufacturer of small precision parts and assemblies, offers complete solutions from concept through development and into scalable high-volume production for almost any electronic packaging application.
- Location: 25 worldwide locations in 11 countries