from Bureau Veritas North America, Inc.
Compliance with international standards, performance of your assets, attention to the needs of the communities where you operate, whatever your level of involvement in the power and utilities industries, you know that it is essential to have appropriate quality, health, safety and environmental... [See More]
- Capabilities: Auditing / Assessment; Certification; Comparison; Consulting / Training; DataAcq; DVT; Evaluation; Failure Analysis; Field Evaluation (On-site Inspection / Testing); First Article / Contract QA; In-Process; Preventive / Corrective Maintenance; Predictive Analysis / Maintenance; Program Development (QA Manual / Procedures); Qualification / Commisioning; Registration; R&D; Reverse Engineering / Digitization; TestDevelop; TestFixture; SamplePrep; Testing; Witness / Review
- Certifications: A2LA; ANAB; ANSI; ASTM; CNAL; IECEE; InMetro; ISO; JAB; METI; NRTL; NVLAP; RvA; SCC; UKAS
- Company Information: Bureau Veritas is a global company specializing in quality assurance, health, safety, and environmental services. With over 40,000 professionals worldwide, Bureau Veritas develops solutions that contribute to risk prevention and performance improvement.
- Forms Tested / Certified: Capital Equipment; Components and Parts; Facilities / Structures; Process / SOP; Products; Quality / Management Systems; Samples; Services
from Element Materials Technology
Serving power and energy industries. "Power Generation" is a short phrase for a very wide field. Participants in the power generation industry can be utility company officers, independent power producers, industrial facility managers, project developers, architects and engineers, waste-to-energy... [See More]
- Capabilities: Auditing / Assessment; Certification; Comparison; DataAcq; DVT; Evaluation; Failure Analysis; Field Evaluation (On-site Inspection / Testing); First Article / Contract QA; Predictive Analysis / Maintenance; Qualification / Commisioning; R&D; Reverse Engineering / Digitization; TestDevelop; TestFixture; Testing
- Certifications: A2LA; NVLAP; RvA; ANSI; ASME; ASTM; FCC; IECEE; ISO 17025; SCC; AAMA; WDMA
- Company Information: Element Materials Technology tests thousands of products from every conceivable industry for research and development, performance verification, failure analysis, or comparison purposes. What you know can help you.
- Forms Tested / Certified: Capital Equipment; Components and Parts; Facilities / Structures; Process / SOP; Products