From Material Engineering ReferencePoint Suite
Additional content from January 01, 2007
- Point 1: Polymer Nanostructures-Performance Evaluation and Applications
- Performance Evaluation Techniques
- Applications of Polymer Nanostructures
- Appendix A
- Point 2: Synthesizing Polymer Nanostructures
- Polymer Chain Structures
- Classification of Polymers
- Polymerization Reactions
- Polymerization Techniques
- Specialty Polymers
- Synthesizing Polymer Nanoparticles
- Synthesizing 1-D and 2-D Polymer Nanostructures
- Phase Separation and Nanopatterning
- Appendix A
- Appendix B
- Appendix C
- Fabrication of non-ferrous alloys
- Point 1: Problems in Non-Ferrous Semis Industries and Its Remedies
- Background of Non-Ferrous Semis
- Melting and Casting of Non-Ferrous Alloys
- Melting and Casting of Copper and Copper Alloys
- Production of Non-Ferrous Semis and Finished Products
- Applications of Aluminum, Lead, Zinc, and Cadmium
- Quality Control
- Appendix A: Diagnosis of Crucible Failure
- Appendix B: Effect of Impurities
- Appendix C: Specification of an Aluminum Conductor for Use in Windings
Products & Services
Topics of Interest
Point 1: Problems in Non-Ferrous Semis Industries and Its Remedies D Chakraborty Non-ferrous metals, such as Copper, Aluminum, Zinc, Lead, and Cadmium, are expensive. Because of their high corrosion...
Ashok Jain Although natural polymers play a crucial role in plant and animal life, semisynthetic polymers have been in use since the beginning of the nineteenth century. Today, synthetic polymers...
This appendix lists the names and typical applications of the materials that appear on the charts of Chapter 4, together with the structured data used to construct them. Table C.1: Names and...
Figure II.1: (a) A high-resolution transmission electron microscope (TEM) is a key tool for nanomaterials research, which can provide not only atomic resolution lattice images but also chemical and...
Ashok Jain Polymer structures that have at least one of their dimensions within the nanometer range of 10 -9m are called polymer nanostructures. Polymeric nanoparticles with diameters in the...