From Material Engineering ReferencePoint Suite
Additional content from January 01, 2007
- Point 1: Polymer Nanostructures-Performance Evaluation and Applications
- Performance Evaluation Techniques
- Applications of Polymer Nanostructures
- Appendix A
- Point 2: Synthesizing Polymer Nanostructures
- Polymer Chain Structures
- Classification of Polymers
- Polymerization Reactions
- Polymerization Techniques
- Specialty Polymers
- Synthesizing Polymer Nanoparticles
- Synthesizing 1-D and 2-D Polymer Nanostructures
- Phase Separation and Nanopatterning
- Appendix A
- Appendix B
- Appendix C
- Fabrication of non-ferrous alloys
- Point 1: Problems in Non-Ferrous Semis Industries and Its Remedies
- Background of Non-Ferrous Semis
- Melting and Casting of Non-Ferrous Alloys
- Melting and Casting of Copper and Copper Alloys
- Production of Non-Ferrous Semis and Finished Products
- Applications of Aluminum, Lead, Zinc, and Cadmium
- Quality Control
- Appendix A: Diagnosis of Crucible Failure
- Appendix B: Effect of Impurities
- Appendix C: Specification of an Aluminum Conductor for Use in Windings
Products & Services
Topics of Interest
When Wacoal America decided to create their first direct-to-consumer website to sell direct, they knew they wanted an all-in-one packing list document. SATO's M10e printer fulfills this need by...
Combining label printing with two-label, adjacent-panel application, a dual-action tamp label printer-applicator is designed for in-line labeling of cartons. The Label-Aire comes with either a 203- or...
A national DVD & CD manufacturing company required a labeling system to apply pre-printed security warning labels and also print and apply bar code labels to the tops and bottoms of DVD movie cases.
A series of high-speed portable thermal printers have been made more versatile through the manufacturer’s addition of options that expand the range of their applications and are designed to...
Selecting an automated print and apply system can be a daunting task, especially when it's a company's first foray into automated labeling. One of the key components of a print and apply system is the...