Interpower® has enjoyed over 40 years of success, enjoying rapid and continuous growth in their industry. They boast a Midwest work ethic at their locations in Ames, Oskaloosa, and Lamoni, Iowa and service the European market through their English subsidiary, Interpower Components, Ltd.
Interpower’s technology allows them to produce reliable, state-of-the-art products, to fit their customers' individual needs. They have built their reputation on commitment to quality products and customer service.
- North American and international Power Cords and Cord Sets
- Plugs, Sockets, and Connectors
- High Power Pin and Sleeve Devices
- Wire and Cable
- Terminal Blocks
- Power Entry Modules
- Socket Strips
- Accessory Power St
- Testing & Safety Equipment
- Medical Products
Interpower accomplishes their mission using teamwork, communication, and many value-added services including:
- 1-Week U.S. Manufacturing Lead-Time on Non-stock Cords
- No Minimum Order Requirements
- Same Day Shipments Available
- Most Items Available From STOCK
- Over 50,000 Cords in Stock
- FREE Evaluation Samples
- Assembly Services Available
- FREE Technical Support Available
They make it EASY for customers to design and build products for worldwide markets.
Each year, Interpower attends shows throughout the United States and Canada. Not only does it give us the opportunity to display and highlight our products, but it also gives us a chance to visit with you. Stop by and see us at our upcoming shows.