At Profile, they're experts at SMALL! For 19 years, they've focused exclusively on producing the thinnest, lightest, most complex aluminum extrusions that design engineers from over 50 different industries could dream up.
- Low prototype cost
- Eliminate costly machining
- The appropriate alloy for your application
- Increase cash flow
- Eliminate non-core operations
- Minimize part size & weight
- Increase speed to market
- Increase inventory turns
- No minimum order size
- Net shape capability
- Over 50 alloy/temper combinations available
- Daily deliveries available
- Fabrication: cut to length, punching, CNC machining, anodizing
- Extrusions as light as .050 # / ft
- Free extrusion design & fabrication consulting
- 2-3 week lead time on production parts
Their press technology allows them to extrude tubing with an outside diameter as small as .157 inches.
They’ve produced extrusions with wall thicknesses as thin as .016”
How Tight the Tolerance?
Aluminum extrusion industry tolerances are NOT standard at profile. Profile regularly holds dimensions to +/-.001”
2. A major medical products company depends on Profile to manage a 20-step fabrication operation covering three suppliers more than 1500 miles apart. Not only has the customer stated that Profile Precision Extrusions provides parts of unmatched quality, but the processing time has been reduced to three weeks from 2 1/2 months.
Examples of Their Work
1. On March 4th 2005 a new customer sent them the following: "THANK YOU! I just had to write and thank you all for the incredible job you've done in getting our orders in, and on time! What a fantastic job!!! Please thank everyone for us for all their hard work...I'm seeking other parts we can possibly have you make as well."
Profile Precision Extrusions is listed in these categories: