Advantages of Nickel-Plated Bellows
Featured Product from MS Bellows
The need for greater precision in mechanical components has led to the development of high tensile properties in deposition alloys for use as a bellows material.
The MS-Deposition process produces a high density, high strength alloy with excellent spring properties.
Ideal for demanding bellows applications, plated bellows permit a wide design latitude due to a variety of flexible configurations.
Each bellows is engineered and manufactured to the highest standards of quality and reliability.
MS Bellows continues to be at the leading edge of deposited bellows technology.
- Pressure Sensors
- Flexible Couplings
- Temperature Sensors
- Hydraulic Transmission with Amplification
- Axial & Rotary Seals
- Microwave Components
- Precision Miniature Assemblies
- Pressure Switches
- Extremely small sizes can be fabricated by the MS-Deposition process. Bellows can be produced with O.D.s as small as .040 for miniature applications.
- Very fine sensitivities can be achieved for accurate instrument applications due to low spring rates and wall thicknesses as thin as .0003.
- High strength material allows for low hysteresis and maximum deflection applications.
- Long life in touch conditions.
- Constant effective area maintained through operating conditions.
- Uniform wall thickness and plating resolution yields controlled low tolerance and consistent spring rates.
- Proper convolution design tailors force-deflection characteristics to the specific application.
- Non-standard plated bellows can be produced with minimal lead time in a cost effective manner.