Instrument Upgrades & Retrofits
Service Detail from Pratt & Whitney Measurement Systems, Inc.
- External Supermicrometer Model B, C, PC
- Measuring Machines (Laser & Digital) Model 12, 24, 36, 48, 80 inch
- Laseruler Model VLM200
- Labmaster Universal Model 175
- Labmaster Standard Model LMS200
- Universal Supermicrometer Model 501, 504
- Labmicrometer Model 200, 900, 1600
Pratt & Whitney strives to maintain the highest standards of quality and customer service. Our Engineers and Technicians provide factory services and support in a timely and efficient manner. They also ensure that our calibrations and repairs meet original factory specifications. All calibrations meet the requirements of ISO17025 and most are accredited by the American Association for Laboratory Accreditation (A2LA/cert# 2629.01).
For on-site field service, please visit Pratt & Whitney Field Services.
- Dimensional Calibration Service (A2LA accredited / ISO 17025/cert# 2629.01)
- Instrument Repair & Calibration
- Bench Micrometer Service
- Training Seminar/Courses
- Styli & Probe Repair
- Master Ring Gage Calibration (A2LA accredited / ISO 17025/cert# 2629.01)
- Long Gauge Block Calibration (A2LA accredited / ISO 17025/cert# 2629.01)
- Force System Calibration (A2LA accredited / ISO 17025/cert# 2629.01)
- Step Gages / Gauge Bars / Surveillance Masters
- Anvil Resurfacing
- Master Button Bar Calibration (laser interferometer)
- Gage Lapping
- Re-scrape Machine Ways (Hand Scraping)
- Instrument Upgrades & Retrofits (Hardware, Software, Firmware)
Follow us on:
Pratt & Whitney Measurement Systems
Pratt & Whitney Measurement Systems is a global supplier of ultra-precision metrology instruments, inspection gaging systems, and length measuring machines. Our comparator instruments incorporate the latest in laser and sensor technology allowing for fast and accurate measurements. Industry applications span across a wide range including, but not limited to: aerospace components, automotive parts, medical devices, thin film materials, roller bearings (tapered, cylindrical, spherical, needle), transducers, optical components, semiconductor devices, gear-spline-thread assemblies.
Calibration laboratory applications include: gage blocks, internal and external threads, national pipe threads (NPT), cylindrical plugs, pin gages, ring gages, dial / test indicators, length standards, taper gages, micrometers, calipers, snap gages, disc masters, API gages, thread wires, bore gauges, and your precision parts. Accredited by A2LA to ISO/IEC 17025:2005 (cert# 2629.01).