The new Series 4 version of the DT80 Universal Input Data Logger has increased sampling speed, measurement range, and programmable analog output.
The dataTaker DT80 Universal Input Data Logger provides an extensive array of features that allow it to be used across a wide variety of applications. The DT80 is a robust, stand alone, low power data logger... Read more...More Product Announcements from CAS DataLoggers
- Twelve channel temperature measurement
- High precision, stability and repeatability
- Internal reference resistors
- PC software for system control and data acquisition
- Simple to configure and use
958EN-4016: Industrial-grade units
958EN-4C16: Commercial-grade units
These modules interface high-level analog input signals to an Ethernet control network. A high-performance design ensures reliable measurements and dependable operation. Read more...More Product Announcements from Acromag, Inc.