CADKEY Computer-Aided Design (CAD) Services Datasheets
CCE's strategic Engineering Design services (EDS) model is designed to maximize the benefits from offshore engineering, while mitigating risk. CCE creates dedicated teams for companies to focus exclusively on their tasks. Your offshore team works ONLY for you! A dedicated team alleviates... [See More]
- File Types: AutoCAD; Autodesk Inventor; CADKEY; CATIA; IGES; NX; Pro-ENGINEER; Solid Edge; SolidWorks
- Drafting Standards: ASME Y14.5M-1994; ASME Y14.41-2003; ISO 16792:2006; ISO 10303
- Company Information: CCE offers India-based dedicated engineering teams on annual contract. US-based services managers provide local accountability. CCE's proprietary web-based work order system PowerLink, provides visibility & control over the offshore work.
- Software Capabilities: Aerodynamic CAD; Material Design CAD; Mechanical CAD (MCAD); Packaging CAD; Scanning; 3D Scanning
from Keystone Automation, Inc.
Keystone Automation offers turnkey machinery design and fabrication. We employ engineers, designers and draftsmen who specialize in one-up type machines. Our designers have a broad range of engineering disciplines to draw from. We have built custom machinery for the following industries: Plastic... [See More]
- File Types: AutoCAD; Autodesk Inventor; CADKEY; CATIA; Pro-ENGINEER; Solid Edge; SolidWorks
- Services: 3D Digitization; Architectural Drawings; Assembly Drawings; Bills of Material (BOM); Concept Drawings; Detailing; Drafting; Drawing Conversion; Electrical Drawings; Engineering Drawings; Geometric Tolerancing (GD&T); Estimating; Failure Analysis; Part Design; Piping and Instrumentation (P&ID) Diagrams; Plant Layout; Solid Modeling; Stress Analysis; Structural Drawings; Technical Drawings; Web Site Drawings
- Company Information: Keystone Automation offers turnkey machinery design and fabrication. We employ engineers, designers and draftsmen who specialize in one-up type machines. Our designers have a broad range of engineering disciplines to draw from.
- Visualizations: 2D Visualizations; 3D Visualizations; Mechanisms; Photo-Realistic Rendering; Stress Patterns
from Plastic Technologies, Inc. (PTI)
The PTI Product Development group is recognized as the industry-leading, independent resource for PET package development. Our associates have over 100 years of combined experience taking our customers' ideas from Concept to Commercialization. PTI works with major brand owners, packaging producers,... [See More]
- File Types: AutoCAD; CADKEY; CATIA; IGES; SolidWorks
- Software Capabilities: Electronic CAD; Optical CAD; Packaging CAD; 3D Scanning
- Company Information: Plastic Technologies, Inc. (PTI) is recognized worldwide as the preferred source for preform and package design, package development, rapid prototyping, pre-production prototyping, and material evaluation engineering for the plastic packaging industry.
- Services: 3D Digitization; 3D Printing; Assembly Drawings; CAD Documentation; Concept Drawings; Data Quality Assurance; Detailing; Drafting; Dynamic Modeling; Engineering Drawings; Estimating; Failure Analysis; Finite Element Analysis (FEA); Marketing Drawings; Part Design; Product Definition; Reverse Engineering (RE); Scanning; Simulations; Solid Modeling; Stress Analysis; Surface Modeling; Technical Drawings