NRC Product and Component Testing Services Datasheets
from Hartford Steam Boiler
HSB Global Standards is an Independent Inspection Agency for the U.S. Department of Transportation approved to perform design reviews and certifications of UN Portable Tanks, Cargo Tanks, and Cylinders; inspection and testing of newly fabricated tanks and cylinders; periodic in-service inspections... [See More]
- Test / Certify To: NRTL (UL, CSA, TUV, etc.); ASTM; ISO; NRC; ASME BPVC, ISO PED, IBR, TRD, MOM, DOSH, KEPIC, KGS, Japan's Code (MHLW), HPGSA, NR-3, CSA, Australian Stds., Chinese Regs., PRR, NQA, RCC-M, UN
- Capabilities: Consulting / Training; Evaluation and Analysis; Certification or Qualification
- Company Information: HSB Global Standards offers a wide range of inspection services for owners and fabricators of boilers, pressure vessels, nuclear components, and process and power plants
- Forms Tested: Capital Equipment; Products or Devices; Components or Parts
from NDE Professionals Inc.
NDE Professionals, Inc., incorporated in Oregon in 1991, specializes in providing nondestructive testing and quality consulting to the Commercial Aerospace, Defense, Energy, Maritime, Petrochemical, Pulp and Paper, Semiconductor and Transportation industries. Facilities. Over 7,400 square feet of... [See More]
- Test / Certify To: ASTM; MIL-SPEC; NRC; NAVSEA-TECH
- Capabilities: Consulting / Training; Proficiency Testing; Evaluation and Analysis; Test Fixture or Equipment Design; In-Process or In-Line Capability; Certification or Qualification; R&D; Testing; Witness or/ Review
- Company Information: NDE Professionals, Inc. employs certified testing personnel. Servicing the manufacturing and fabrication communities. Their state of the art equipment and qualified personnel insure that your products will meet customer specifications.
- Certifications: ANSI; ASME; ASTM; ISO
from Element Materials Technology
From acoustics to flammability to durability. Behind every successful product is a strong quality program that supports performance, durability, and certification goals. Element supports your goals at every stage, including R&D, production, and failure analysis. Some of our product testing... [See More]
- Test / Certify To: NIST; ASTM; IEC; IEEE; ISTA; MIL-SPEC; NRC; OEM Specific; Access to Multiple Marks
- Capabilities: Failure Analysis; Qualification / Commisioning; Comparisons; Engineering Verification; Evaluation and Analysis; First Article / Contract QA; Test Fixture or Equipment Design; In-Process or In-Line Capability; Panel / Sample Prep; Certification or Qualification; Reliability or Robustness; R&D; Testing
- Company Information: Element Materials Technology tests thousands of products from every conceivable industry for research and development, performance verification, failure analysis, or comparison purposes. What you know can help you.
- Certifications: A2LA; NVLAP; RvA; ANSI; ASME; ASTM; FCC; IECEE; ISO 17025; SCC; AAMA; WDMA
from M+P Labs
The M &P Lab is a full-service materials testing laboratory, offering our clients a full range of analytical and consulting services such as acceptance testing, quality control, service evaluation, failure analysis and product development. We analyze materials such as metals, composites,... [See More]
- Test / Certify To: ASTM; ISO; MIL-SPEC; NEMA LI 1; NRC; OEM Specific; NEMA LI-1, Nadcap 10 CFR 50 Appendix B
- Capabilities: Consulting / Training; Proficiency Testing; Failure Analysis; Qualification / Commisioning; Evaluation and Analysis; First Article / Contract QA; Test Fixture or Equipment Design; Panel / Sample Prep; Certification or Qualification; R&D; Testing; Witness or/ Review
- Company Information: The M&P Lab is a full-service materials testing and characterization laboratory specializing in analytical services such as failure analysis, product development, acceptance testing, quality control, service evaluation and reserve engineering.
- Certifications: ASTM; ISO 17025; Nadcap 10 CFR 50 Appendix B