Research and Development Electrical and EMC Testing Services Datasheets
from E-Labs, Inc.
Signal emissions radiating from thecomponent are tested based on their frequency range. High frequency emissionsare measured through free space as radiated emissions. Low frequency signalsare measured through a conductor as conducted emissions. We can test Emissionsand Susceptibility to 40GHz. [See More]
- Capabilities: Comparison; Data Acquistion / Instrumentation; Field Evaluation (On-site Inspection / Testing); Evaluation / Trouble Shooting; In-Process Testing; R&D; Test Development; Testing; Test Fixture / Equipment Design
- Certifications: ISO 17025
- Company Information: E-Labs offers climatic, salt fog, altitude, acoustic noise, EMI/EMC, vibration, thermal shock, temperature and humidity testing, military and environmental simulation. They offer state of the art facilities and personnel with over 70 years of experience.
- Forms Tested: Components / Parts; Products; Samples
from JG&A Metrology Center
JG&A Metrology Center is a global leader for Industrial Computed Tomography Scanning Services. By utilizing our non-destructive Industrial CT Scanning Services, clients are able to drastically reduce pre-production inspection costs and analyze internal failures quickly and accurately in 3D. The NDT... [See More]
- Capabilities: Comparison; Data Acquistion / Instrumentation; R&D; Test Development; Testing; Industrial CT Scanning Services
- Forms Tested: Components / Parts; Samples; Industrial Computed Tomography Scanning
- Company Information: JG&A Metrology Center is a global leader for Industrial Computed Tomography Scanning Services. We help customers drastically reduce pre-production inspection costs by quickly identifying internal and difficult to analyze part problems.
- Services Offered: Performance; Electrical / Electronic; Industrial CT Scanning Services
from TÜV Rheinland
For many products bound for the global marketplace, the challenge of elctromagnetic compatibility (EMC) testing has become more daunting than ever. TUV Rheinland has the technical capabilities, equipment and experience necessary to take its North American customers there. With 19 conveniently... [See More]
- Capabilities: Comparison; Field Evaluation (On-site Inspection / Testing); Evaluation / Trouble Shooting; R&D; Testing; Test Fixture / Equipment Design; EN 61000-6-2:2001
- Certifications: nMetro; A2LA; NVLAP; NRTL; ANSI; ASME; ASTM; FCC; FDA; IECEE; ISO; JAB; METI; SCC; UKAS; VCCI
- Company Information: TUV Rheinland Of North America is the world leader in independent testing and assessment services. We document the safety and quality of new and existing products, systems and services.
- Forms Tested: Products