Biological / Life Sciences Colleges and Universities
from Lehigh University
Lehigh University's Office of Distance Education has been committed to providing high-quality, academically-challenging graduate degrees, certificates, and professional development courses to working professionals since 1992. Ranked in the top tier of national research universities each year, Lehigh... [See More]
- Field: Biological / Life Sciences; Business / MBA; Chemical / Process Engineering; General Engineering; Industrial Engineering; Management; Manufacturing; Materials Engineering; Mechanical Engineering; Healthcare / Public Health; Social Sciences
- Type: Course; Program
- University Information: A key advantage to the programs offered by Lehigh’s Office of Distance Education is our ability to deliver programs using different technology platforms and provide courses that meet the varied needs of our students. Courses may be live or asynchronous, using web-conferencing and streaming video.
- Level: Master; M.B.A.; Certificate
from Virginia Tech Engineering
The Virginia Tech College of Engineering is on the forefront of innovation, working in disruptive technology areas that include: autonomous systems and robotics, cybersecurity and cyber physical systems, data analytics and decision sciences, injury and occupational biomechanics, manufacturing... [See More]
- Field: Aerospace Engineering; Agricultural Engineering; Architecture; Biological / Life Sciences; Biomedical Engineering; Business / MBA; Civil Engineering; Chemical / Process Engineering; Chemistry; Computer Science; Food / Agricultural; Education; Electrical Engineering; Environmental Engineering; Finance & Accounting; General Engineering; Medicine; Information Technology; Industrial Engineering; Management; Materials Engineering; Mathematics; Mechanical Engineering; Healthcare / Public Health; Physics; Semiconductor / Nanotechnology
- Type: Course; Program; Seminar / Conference; Tutorial / Study Guide
- University Information: As the commonwealth’s most comprehensive university and its leading research institution, Virginia Tech offers 250 undergraduate and graduate degree programs to more than 33,000 students and manages a research portfolio of more than $504 million.
- Level: Certificate; Bachelor; Master; M.B.A.; Doctorate