Specialty / Other Codes, Standards, and Regulations
from Hartford Steam Boiler
Boiler and pressure vessel specialists in codes, standards and certification globally. Hartford Steam Boiler offers a wide range of inspection services for owners and fabricators of boilers, pressure vessels, nuclear components, and process and power plants. Established in 1866, we provided... [See More]
- Organization Type: Standards Provider (Database / Distributor)
- Capability: Auditing / Assessment; Consulting / Training; Evaluation / Analysis; Certification / Qualification; Obsolete Codes / Standards; Update Services; Code Synopsis, Code Guides, Documentation Development, Design Services
- Company Information: Hartford Steam Boiler offers a wide range of inspection services for owners and fabricators of boilers, pressure vessels, nuclear components, and process and power plants.
- Industry Served: Power Generation / Transmission; Process Equipment; Electrical Safety; Quality / Process Control; Services / Processes; Testing; Inspection / NDT; Metals; Welds / Joints; Valves / Pumps; Automotive; Aerospace; Building / Construction; Combustion Equipment / Boilers; HVAC; Materials; Nuclear / Utility; Piping / Pressure Vessels; Pressure Equipment, Pressure Vessels, Pressure Piping
Stay aware and informed on essential regulatory requirements, changes, updates, and notices. Intertek's industry involvement provides you with the information you need to know as soon as you need to know it. As products and industries progress and evolve, issues can arise that require regulatory... [See More]
- Organization Type: Consulting, Training and Update Services on a Wide Variety of Standards, Codes and Regulations, Directories of Product Meetting Standards
- Capability: Consulting / Training; Evaluation / Analysis; Certification / Qualification; Update Services; Provide Standard Update Notices (SUN), Regulatory Updateto Conformity Assessment Programs
- Company Information: Through our network of over 38,000 people in 1,000 laboratories and offices in 100 countries, Intertek provides quality and safety solutions to a wide range of industries around the world.
- Industry Served: Power Generation / Transmission; Process Equipment; Electrical Safety; Quality / Process Control; Chemicals / Raw Materials; Components / Parts; Facilities / Equipment; Services / Processes; Telecommunications; Testing; Management Systems; Inspection / NDT; Composites; Nanomaterials; Petroleum; Plastics; Polymers / Organics; Environmental / Waste; Analytical Laboratories; Appliances; Automotive; Aerospace; Energy Storage; Building / Construction; Coatings / Paint; Food & Beverage; Consumer Products; Electronics; Electrical Distribution / Wiring; Health Care / Medical; HVAC; Hydraulics / Pneumatics; Materials; Piping / Pressure Vessels