In food processing operations, enclosures are commonly overlooked but critically important components used to house vital control systems. John Carnevale of Rittal will discuss the essential principles of enclosure sanitary design. He will illustrate how the use of Hygienic Design (HD) enclosures can help you to:
- Improve the sanitary conditions of your equipment and facility
- Reduce bacterial growth and cross contamination during equipment change overs
- Reduce chemical use and reduce cleaning and inspection time
- Eliminate water ingress to avoid costly repairs and down time
Hygienic Design enclosures provide the ultimate solution where cleanliness and sanitation are paramount. Join us to learn more.
- Learn how hygienic design enclosures do not trap food stuff between the enclosure body and enclosure door that can lead to cross contamination
- Discover how hygienic design enclosures can help reduce costly repairs and down time by keeping water out during the wash down process
- Understand how Rittals's hygienic design enclosures follow the principles of sanitary design and are constructed of high quality materials
John Carnevale is Rittal Corporation's Market Manager for the Food & Beverage industry. He received his Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering from Marquette University and has vast experience in the engineering, design, installation and cabling of sensitive electronic equipment. The first half of his career was dedicated to the telecommunications industry where he worked with IT, telephony, cable TV, and cellular equipment. For the last decade, John has been helping OEMs, machine builders, and control panels builders with the installation and cabling of automation equipment. He understands their unique challenges within the food and beverage industry.