SimSolid is a game-changing simulation technology for designers and design engineers. SimSolid accelerates product exploration with highly accurate engineering simulation, analyzing fully featured CAD assemblies in minutes without meshing.
SimSolid features and benefits include:
- Analyze complex assemblies in seconds to minutes
- Simulate more, prototype less
- Predict product performance for better design decision making
Join the webinar to learn how SimSolid can eliminate geometry simplification and meshing, set up an analysis and get simulation results in mere seconds and more.
- Learn how to eliminate geometry simplification and meshing
- Discover how to set up an analysis and get simulation results in mere seconds
- Learn how SimSolid can analyze complex parts and assemblies
- Understand how to shape design changes early in the concept design process
Ken, a Senior Vice President of Business Development at Altair, was cofounder and CEO of SIMSOLID Corporation. A CAE industry veteran, Ken has worked in various executive roles at companies such as Moldflow, MSC Software, Rasna and PDA Engineering. Ken is located in Newport Beach, California USA.
Dr. Uwe Schramm is the Chief Technical Officer for Altair's Solvers, Optimization and Smart Multi-physics Solutions and Strategy. He joined Altair Germany in 1996 as an Engineering Manager following a career in academia at the University of Virginia and University of Rostock. In 1999, Dr. Schramm relocated to the US to oversee Altair's optimization products and to build a western region consulting practice. Having success in both endeavors, he was asked to lead the product management for Altair HyperWorks. He was promoted to Vice President Product Technology in 2004, and CTO of HyperWorks in 2008. For a period of two years starting in 2011, Dr. Schramm led Altair's German operations as Managing Director. He holds a Master's Degree and PhD in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Rostock in Germany.