In the food industry, special process requirements and strict hygienic and legal regulations apply. Liquids with solid content or entrained gas need to be measured precisely despite changes in viscosity, sensitive temperature conditions.
Modern technologies face challenges like the deficits of two phase flow conditions, revealing big potential for process optimization and reduction of losses.
In this webinar, we take the production of chocolate, ice cream and other sweets and cocoa products as an example to present the benefits of the latest technological developments for users in the food & beverage industry. These benefits include:
- High accuracy flow measurement and precise dosing and filling
- Continuous level measurement of liquids in small and narrow tanks with internal obstructions like agitators
- Point level detection of tough, pasty or highly adhesive media
- Density and concentration measurement of liquids
Join this webinar and learn how measurement instrumentation can increase the productivity in your plant and unlock incremental potential for automation in production processes.
- Learn the benefits of innovative measurement technology in confectionary production
- Learn how to measure liquids with solid content, entrained gas and high viscosity
- Discover how to measure mass inline and real-time in process piping as opposed to on a weigh scale or on load cells
- Learn more about the solutions and measurement instrumentation of KROHNE for process optimization in the food & beverage production
Ryan Kromhout brings a diverse set of process instrumentation and automation in terms of experience, working in demanding flow applications over hygienic valves through the physical layer for signal transmission and a uniform access to device intelligence.
After his engagement with Emerson Process Management, Brooks Instrument, GEA Tuchenhagen GmbH and Turck, Ryan leads the Global Industry Division Food for the KROHNE Group.