Product Announcement from Beswick Engineering Co., Inc.
Beswick compression fittings for 1/16" OD thermocouples (MCB-1016-067) give you the ability to operate at high pressures and temperatures while maintaining a small envelope. Beswick compression fittings are provided with miniature 10-32 threads with a 5/16" hex body. Additionally, our compression fittings include Beswick's captured O-ring face seal for a leak-tight seal at the threaded end of the fitting. We offer the option of special O-ring and body materials to combat corrosive fluids and high temperatures. These material choices combined with an ultra-miniature package size make Beswick compression fittings for 1/16" OD thermocouples a perfect choice for your demanding applications.
· Body Material: Electroless Nickel Plated Brass (ENP), 303 Stainless Steel and 316 Stainless Steel
· Seal Material: EPDM, Viton®, Silicone, Teflon®, AFLAS®, Chemraz®, Fluorosilicone and Neoprene.
· Extra Ferrules are also available
· Hydrogen Fuel Cells,
· Medical and Dental Equipment,
· Laboratory Equipment,
· Ink Jet Print Engines,
· Semiconductor Manufacturing Equipment.
· And many more…
Beswick Engineering specializes in high-performance miniature fluid power components. Download the expanded 2009-2010 catalog.