Weldon 1632 Gold OD/ID CNC Cylindrical Grinder
Product Announcement from Weldon Solutions
The 1632 Gold and 1612 Gold are the ultimate in CNC cylindrical grinders with OD/ID and non-round capabilities. These machines can automatically grind diameters, tapers, chamfers, radii, shoulders, and contours in one set-up and one continuous operation.
The Gold grinders feature an innovative shear damping base design which provides superior damping, greater thermal stability, and improved static and dynamic stiffness.
The two models are customized to fit specific applications and are differentiated by a 12" or 32" between centers length and corresponding footprint. Both feature a GE Fanuc CNC control. Available options include a programmable "C" axis work-head for non-round grinding, a power-operated swingdown ID system, and various wheel dressers.
- GE Fanuc model 18i TB CNC Control with Color LCD
- 160 meters part program storage, 63 PGMS
- Shear Damper machine base
- Precision cross-roller linear way system
- Low inertia break-away coupling, X axis
- Automatic Trabon lubrication system
- Heavy-duty live spindle workhead, 6A2, #5 MT center
- Servo work drive, 5HP, 0 to 600 RPM
- Full Enclosure
- Variable speed wheel drive with dynamic braking
- Air conditioned electrical panel
- Work area lighting
- Workhead mounted diamond adapter and single point diamond
- Wheel guard and hood assembly
- Coolant plumbing and bed-wash system
- Grinding wheel and hub
- Set-up tools
Read our latest Weldon Gold case study at http://www.weldonsolutions.com/downloads/979_SKF_1632Gold_Study.pdf
Learn more about the Weldon 1632 or 1612 Gold CNC Grinders at http://www.weldonsolutions.com/grinders/gold.asp