from Barksdale Control Products
Barksdale's pressure regulators are sensitive, pressure-control devices used to maintain a pre-determined pressure in a hydraulic circuit. The regulated output pressure is controlled by manually adjusting the spring force to balance the hydraulic loading. Design features ensure excellent accuracy,... [See More]
- Connection Description: Threaded; 1/2" NPT, Optional SAE
- Number of Ports: 4
- Maximum Pressure: 5000.00
- Media Temperature: -40 to 250
from Beswick Engineering Co., Inc.
Beswick Miniature Back pressure Regulator (BPR) is a normally closed valve that senses and responds to changes in upstream pressure. Like a relief valve, it will open to vent excess pressures from the outlet port, when upstream pressure rises above the cracking pressure. Cracking pressure is... [See More]
- Connection Description: Threaded; Various Porting Configurations
- Controlled Pressure Range: 10.00 to 450.00
- Regulator Size: 0.00 to 0.06
- Maximum Pressure: 0.00 to 500.00
from Carr Lane Manufacturing Co.
Allows operating a single clamp, or group of clamps, at a lower pressure than the rest of the fixture. Can be used to finely adjust the clamping force of selected components while keeping others at full pressure. Great new design can be used on pallet fixtures disconnected from a power source, since... [See More]
- Connection Description: Threaded; 1/4" BSPP
- Maximum Pressure: 7500.00
- Regulator Size: 0.25
- Number of Ports: 2
from co-ax valves inc.
The valves are intended for installation in pipelines in accordance with the EC guideline 97/23/EC concerning pressure devices. The type of medium (chemical, abrasive, and corrosive effect) agreed with the order and the limit values of medium pressure and temperature according to the data sheet must... [See More]
- Connection Description: Threaded; NPT, BSPP, SAE, MillSpec, etc.
- Controlled Pressure Range: 0.00 to 1800.00
- Regulator Size: 0.59
- Maximum Pressure: 0.00 to 1800.00
from Equilibar, LLC.
Equilibar's Research Series back pressure regulator offer precision performance for high pressure applications up to 5000 psig. These regulators provide stable inlet pressure across widely varying flow rates, for liquid, gas, and mixed phase fluids. We can provide diaphragms of Stainless Steel 316,... [See More]
- Connection Description: Threaded; Compression (optional feature); BoltFlange (optional feature); ClampFlange (optional feature); Union (optional feature); TubeFitting (optional feature); ButtWeld (optional feature); SocketWeld (optional feature); FaceSeal (optional feature)
- Controlled Pressure Range: 0.00 to 10000.00
- Regulator Size: 0.12
- Maximum Pressure: 0.00 to 10000.00
from Tescom-Emerson Process Management
TESCOM ™ 54-2700 Series high flow backpressure regulator is designed for up to 1000 PSIG [69 PSIG] control pressure. This regulator has a Vespel ® seat that allows for hydraulic or pneumatic service. Optional with air load for use with the TESCOM ER3000 electropneumatic controller. Ideal... [See More]
- Connection Description: Threaded; 1" NPT, SAE or MS33649
- Controlled Pressure Range: 0.00 to 5500.00
- Regulator Size: 1.00
- Maximum Pressure: 5500.00