Oil Progressing Cavity Pumps Datasheets
from SEEPEX Inc.
seepex pumps of product group D are used for delivering and dosing small quantities in almost all branches of industry. They are especially suited for low-pulsation delivery of low to highly-viscous media as well as media containing solids and chemically aggressive media while achieving a high... [See More]
- Media: Acids; Chemicals; Corrosive; Effluent; Hazardous; HighViscosity; Liquids; LiquidsSolids; Oil; Rendering; Sewage; WasteWater; Plastics, Dyes, Wood, Paper, Fish
- Discharge Pressure: 174.0
- Liquid Flow: 2.0
- Inlet Size: 1.000
from Flowrox Inc.
The Larox progress cavity pump is designed for the most demanding industrial slurry and paste pumping applications. Due to its unique features and patented design, high efficiency and high pressure are achieved with a shorter construction. It also requires less energy, is easy to install, and... [See More]
- Media: Abrasive; Acids; Chemicals; Concrete or Grout; Corrosive; Gasoline or Diesel Fuel; GroundWater; Hazardous; HighViscosity; Liquids; LiquidsSolids; Lubricants; Oil; PotableWater; SaltWater; Sewage; Sludge; Slurry; WasteWater; Adhesives
- Discharge Pressure: 145.0
- Liquid Flow: 8.8 to 660.4
- Maximum RPM: 400
from National Oilwell Varco
Progressing Cavity Pump Systems. Our Progressing Cavity Pumping (PCP) Systems are designed for use in both oil production and dewatering applications where the economics of production demand efficiency, reliability and low life-cycle cost from the production equipment. The progressing cavity... [See More]
- Media: Abrasive; HighViscosity; Oil
- Market Segment: OilGasProduction
from Roper Pump Co.
Solutions for highly viscous materials, abrasives, solids laden materials [See More]
- Media: Chemicals; Coolants; Combustible; Corrosive; HighViscosity; Liquids; LiquidsSolids; Lubricants; Oil; Rendering; Sewage; Sludge; Slurry; WasteWater; HighTemp (optional feature)
- Discharge Pressure: 780.0
- Liquid Flow: 1000.0
- Inlet Size: 1.000