Umpire Testing Chemical Testing Services Datasheets
from Cambridge Polymer Group, Inc.
With years of expertise in these testing parameters, we do more than furnish our clients with raw results. We act as your partner throughout the process. We suggest the appropriate battery of tests, and assist in building the test methodology. Our reports contain a detailed description of the work... [See More]
- Capabilities: Materials Testing Services; Assays / Quantitative; Cleanliness / Cleanroom; Deformulation or Reverse Engineering; Environmental Exposure (Climatics); Quality / Purity (Air, Water, Materials); Report Preparation; Standards/Certification; Umpire / Proficiency Testing
- Certifications (Facility Accreditations): ISO 9001:2000; ISO 9001:2008
- Company Information: Cambridge Polymer Group is a ISO 9001:2008 certified research-level analytical testing laboratory based in Boston, Massachusetts and services clients worldwide.
- Standards (Test / Certify To): ASTM; NIST; OEM; Custom Designed Tests
from Chemir Analytical Services
Locations in Missouri and Michigan [See More]
- Capabilities: Materials Testing Services; Assays / Quantitative; Deformulation or Reverse Engineering; Quality / Purity (Air, Water, Materials); Report Preparation; Sample Retention; Umpire / Proficiency Testing; Waste Characterization; Deformulation (Reverse Engineering)
- Certifications (Facility Accreditations): ISO 9001:2000; FDA Certified; DEA Licensed
- Company Information: Independent problem-solving laboratory offers chemical testing services, deformulation, contaminant/materials identification, expert witness services. Support for polymers, plastics, packaging, personal care, coatings, food/beverage,& more.
- Standards (Test / Certify To): AOAC; ASTM; EPA; NIOSH; OEM; RoHS