Sample Retention Chemical Testing Services Datasheets
from M+P Labs
The M &P Lab is a full-service materials testing laboratory, offering our clients a full range of analytical and consulting services such as acceptance testing, quality control, service evaluation, failure analysis and product development. We analyze materials such as metals, composites,... [See More]
- Capabilities: Materials Testing Services; Assays / Quantitative; Delivery / Courier; Quality / Purity (Air, Water, Materials); Report Preparation; Sample Retention; Standards/Certification
- Certifications (Facility Accreditations): Military / DOD; ISO 17025; NADCAP; NRC CFR 10 (e.g. 10CFR50); Nadcap 10 CFR 50 Appendix B
- Company Information: Using a number of state-of-the-art instruments, the M&P Lab can determine the chemical composition, measure trace concentrations, detect thermal properties, or identify contaminants, of metallic or non-metallic materials, composites, fuels or lubricants.
- Standards (Test / Certify To): ASTM; MIL-SPEC / MIL-STD; OEM; Nadcap 10 CFR 50 Appendix B
from NSF International
Electrical safety testing and certification services [See More]
- Capabilities: Environmental Testing and Analysis Services; Cleanliness / Cleanroom; Environmental Exposure (Climatics); Environmental Site Assessment (ESA); Field Sampling; Monitoring; Quality / Purity (Air, Water, Materials); Report Preparation; Sample Retention; Standards/Certification; Toxicity / Reactivity
- Certifications (Facility Accreditations): ISO 14000; State; ISO 9001:2000
- Company Information: NSF is a World Health Organization Collaborating Centre for Electrical Safety as well as Food and Water Safety and Indoor Environment. Their core purpose is to protect and improve human health.
- Standards (Test / Certify To): RoHS