from Mahr Federal Inc.
Ideal for measuring pitch, root and outside diameters. Both the spindle and anvil have a mounting bore for accommodating interchangeable anvils. Spindle is hardenend throughout, ground and provided with locking lever. Adjustable anvil [See More]
- Anvil / Spindle Type: Pin or Reduced Face
- Gaging Technology: Mechanical
- Gage / Instrument Type: External or OD Gage; Micrometer
- Mounting / Loading Options: Handheld or Portable
from Pratt & Whitney Measurement Systems, Inc.
Our highest accuracy and automated vertical measuring instrument can measure length and thickness with a push of a button. Our exclusive digital interferometer measures the dimension of the specimen by comparing the measurement probe position to the wavelength of a HeNe laser light source,... [See More]
- Anvil / Spindle Type: Standard C-Frame Micrometer - Flat Anvil; Pin or Reduced Face (optional feature); Flange, Disc, or Gear Tooth (optional feature); Point Anvil (optional feature); V or 3-point Anvil
- Gaging Technology: Laser Micrometer; Mechanical
- Gage / Instrument Type: Height Gage; External or OD Gage; Thread or Serration Gage; Micrometer
- Mounting / Loading Options: Benchtop or Floor