Homogenizing Heat Treating Services Datasheets
from Solar Atmospheres, Inc.
With decades of experience providing vacuum heat treating services to leading companies in over 18 industries including Aerospace, Medical and PowerGen, Solar Atmospheres can help you determine the right process to meet or exceed your metallurgical requirements. Through precise temperature and... [See More]
- Heat Treating Processes: Annealing; Austempering; Case Hardening; Carburizing; Carbonitriding; Conventional Hardening (Quench & Temper); Cryogenic; Homogenizing; Hydrogen Relief Baking; Martempering; Normalizing; Precipitation Hardening or Aging; Spherodize; Solution Treating; Stress Relieving; Gas Nitriding, Degassing, Diffusion Bonding, Sintering
- Certifications / Standards: ISO 9001:2008 and AS9100C Registered; NADCAP Accredited
- Company Information: Solar Atmospheres - Quality Vacuum Heat Treating, Brazing, Carburizing, and Nitriding. A commercial heat treating company providing unsurpassed quality and capacity for the vacuum heat treating and brazing of metal parts.
- Equipment Capability: Furnace; Vacuum
from Tensile Testing Metallurgical Laboratory
Located in Cleveland, Ohio, USA [See More]
- Heat Treating Processes: Annealing; Conventional Hardening (Quench & Temper); Homogenizing; Normalizing; Precipitation Hardening or Aging; Solution Treating; Stress Relieving; Capability Testing
- Certifications / Standards: MIL-SPEC Certified; ISO 17025; Nadcap; A2LA
- Company Information: Tensile Testing, complete metallurgical lab for mechanical, chemical, metallurgical, corrosion & sample fabrication with Heat Treat capability test, chord method, buttonhead & decarb specimens- accredited AC7101/ISO17025 serve Aerospace, Automotive, etc.
- Equipment Capability: Furnace