from Bureau Veritas North America, Inc.
Bureau Veritas provides independent industrial inspection and compliance services to various industries. Our inspectors perform inspections, assessments, audits and tests in a completely unbiased manner in order to ensure our clients are receiving a product in full compliance with contract... [See More]
- Services Offered: SafetyLiability; Visual / Video Inspection; Thermal Imaging / Thermography; Condition Monitoring; Color; Corrosion; Electrical; RF Emissions / EMC; Flow/Pressure; Failure Analysis; Leak/Seal; NDT; Mechanical; Metrology
- Capabilities: Certification; Consulting / Training; Evaluation; Field Evaluation (On-site Inspection / Testing)
- Company Information: Bureau Veritas is a global company specializing in quality assurance, health, safety, and environmental services. With over 40,000 professionals worldwide, Bureau Veritas develops solutions that contribute to risk prevention and performance improvement.
- Certifications: A2LA; ANSI; ASTM; CNAL; FCC; FDA; IECEE; ISO; JAB; METI; NotifiedBody; NRTL; NVLAP; VCCI
from ECE Global
ECE Global's Inspection & Approval services are designed for companies who seek assurance of compliance with order specifications and design requirements. Our services support Owner/Operators, A&E Firms, Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) and Sub-Contractors, small and large businesses in... [See More]
- Services Offered: Visual / Video Inspection; Corrosion; Flow/Pressure; NDT
- Capabilities: Certification; Evaluation; Field Evaluation (On-site Inspection / Testing)
- Company Information: We perform equipment, processes and fabrication assessments according to national/international codes/standards (e.g. ASME, BPE, API, ISO, EN, AD, CE), incl. QA/QC, construction surveillance, risk assessment, integrity management, product approvals, ...
- Certifications: Compliance Codes & Standards: AWS, ASME, BPE, API, ISO, CE, Materials, Welding, NDE, ...
from Starro Precision Products & Engineering, LLC
Starro Precision Products and Engineering, LLC maintains a significant in-house investment of instrumentation and quality process capabilities. In addition to providing our customer base with the highest degree of quality control and validation, Starro Precision Product and Engineering, LLC offers... [See More]
- Services Offered: Visual / Video Inspection; Condition Monitoring; Electrical; Flow/Pressure; Failure Analysis; NDT; Mechanical; Metrology
- Capabilities: Consulting / Training; Evaluation; Field Evaluation (On-site Inspection / Testing)
- Company Information: Our Baseline Analysis services, in conjunction with our Process Compliance Laboratory, will highlight the strength’s and opportunities associated with existing process compliance and quality management systems.
- Certifications: ISO 13485