Paper / Plastic Packaging Flammability and Fire Testing Services Datasheets
from Atlas Material Testing Technology LLC
Proper maintenance and calibration are critical to maximize the reliability of your test data. A poorly maintained instrument can produce results that diminish the repeatability and reproducibility of the data. Instrument downtime delays your product's time to market. Atlas is committed to helping... [See More]
- Applications / Industry: Aerospace; Appliances; Automotive; Building; Coatings; Consumer Products; HealthCare; Marine; Materials; Packaging; Safety / Personal Protective (PPE)
- Capabilities: TestDevelop; Comparison; Testing; R&D; TestFixture; Consulting / Training
- Company Information: Atlas is a recognized leader in material testing, offering a complete line of instruments and services for accelerated and natural weathering.
- Certifications: IEC; MIL-SPEC; OEM; ISO; ICH; SAE; ASTM
from Element Materials Technology
Element Flame Resistance and Fire Proof Testing capabilities. The experts at Element East-West Technology in Jupiter, Florida, can perform fire resistance/fire proof testing in accordance with SAE, UL, FAA, NFPA, and ASME specifications. Single and multi-burner configurations and liquid and propane... [See More]
- Applications / Industry: Power Converters / Supplies; Power Generation; Aerospace; Appliances; Automotive; Energy; Building; Coatings; Consumer Products; ElectricalDist; Combustion; Fuels / Gas & Oil; Hazardous; HealthCare; HVAC; Hydrogen / Gases; Industrial; Instruments; Marine; Materials; MotorControls; Nuclear; Packaging; Safety / Personal Protective (PPE); Wireless
- Capabilities: TestDevelop; Comparison; Testing; Certification; R&D; TestFixture; SamplePrep; Field Evaluation (On-site Inspection / Testing); Qualification / Commisioning
- Company Information: Element Materials Technology tests thousands of products from every conceivable industry for research and development, performance verification, failure analysis, or comparison purposes. What you know can help you.
- Certifications: A2LA; ANSI; ASTM; FCC; IECEE; IndustryCanada; NotifiedBody; NVLAP; RvA; SCC; AAMA; WDMA
from Sherry Laboratories
Sherry's nonmetallic laboratoryperforms flammability testing on materials such as composites, textiles andplastic. Flammability services include: Vertical, horizontal, and 45° and 60° burn tests per FAR 23.853 and FAR 25.853. ASTM, UL 94, MVSS 302, FAA, and others. Flammability DER on staff for... [See More]
- Applications / Industry: Power Converters / Supplies; Power Generation; Aerospace; Appliances; Automotive; Alternative / Renewable Energy; Building; Coatings; Consumer Products; HealthCare; HVAC; Industrial; Marine; Materials; Nuclear; Packaging; Safety / Personal Protective (PPE); Textiles
- Capabilities: Comparison; Testing; Certification; TestFixture
- Company Information: Sherry Laboratories helps companies protect their reputation and mitigate risk by providing a comprehensive range of legally defensible third-party testing and engineering services.
- Certifications: A2LA; ISO 17025:2005