The freedom to roam with Solartron’s WiGauge™ brings increased efficiency to gauging stations and work practices. The ability to work without cables means that the gauging process is not restricted by cable length and routing, or the risk of cable damage. Read more...More Product Announcements from Ametek Solartron Metrology
Available in ANY LENGTH and with Direct-to-Excel data capture, the Kentucky Gauge MMP Length Measuring Gauge offers a LOW COST solution for increasing the quality control of your cut-length tolerances.
"More Accurate and Reliable than calipers."
- Ollie Campbell, Quality Technician, Precoat Metals Read more...
Precision tools come in a very wide variety of sizes, shapes and have varying uses. Common ones include: 1-2-3 blocks, calipers, micrometers, gage blocks, height gages, indicators, pin gages, plug gages, pressure gages, ring gages, scales, squares, steel rules, tape measure, taper/thickness gages, test indicators, thread plug gages and torque wrenches. Read more...More Product Announcements from Inspec Inc.
- Borehole Camera to Inspect Oil and Water Wells, Mine Shafts, Silo Towers, etc.
- Camera Head – 45mm in Diameter, 610mm Long
- Well-rounded Inspections: Dual Cameras, 360° Endless Rotation
- No External Moving Parts on Camera Head
- Super Bright LED Illumination (12+10 LED lights)
- Tightly Sealed...
- Heavy Duty Sewer Inspection Camera
- 1.23" Diameter Stainless Steel Camera Head
- 125 feet Length Kevlar Braided Push Cable
- Compact Design
- Vertical or Horizontal Operation
- Wi-Fi Module to Display and Record the Live Image to Mobile Device
- Removable Control Monitor
- 7.4" Anti Glare Display wi...
Micro-Epsilon presents a further technological development of the colorCONTROL ACS7000 online colour measurement system that is ideally suited to quality assurance in the production of film strips, eyeglass lenses, glass sheets, LEDs and Plexiglas. Read more...More Product Announcements from Micro-Epsilon Group
Equipped with the new circular sensor, the colorCONTROL ACS7000 spectral colour measurement system performs high precision inline colour measurements on structured, highly reflective and shiny metallic surfaces. Read more...More Product Announcements from Micro-Epsilon Group
The innovative colorCONTROL ACS7000 color measurement system does not only recognize reference colors by comparison, but identifies individual colors clearly from their coordinates in the color space. Due to its very high measurement speeds, the colorCONTROL ACS7000 is suitable for applications where colors and shades have to be examined on-the-fly and to very high accuracies. Read more...More Product Announcements from Micro-Epsilon Group