Standards and Technical Documents - LIFTS (ELEVATORS), ESCALATORS AND MOVING WALKS - RISK ASSESSMENT AND REDUCTION METHODOLOGY -- CSA ISO 14798Supplier: CSA Group
Description: This International Standard establishes general principles and specific procedures for assessing risk. The purpose of this International Standard is to provide a process for making decisions relevant to the safety of lifts during the a) design, construction, installation and servicing of lifts
Description: , examination and testing of piping systems for building services. It joins with ASME's many other safety standards governing the building and construction industry, including the A17 series on elevators and escalators; the B30 series on cranes, hoists and lifts; and the A112 series on plumbing
Supplier: ASTM International
Description: Validation Through Finite Element Simulation of the Behaviour of a Polyurethane Shock Absorber Under In-Service and Extreme Conditions Volume 39, Issue 1 (January 2011) The safety rules for the construction and installation of lifts, currently in force in Europe, include several requirements
Supplier: U.S. Tsubaki Power Transmission, LLC
Description: BR-HT is mainly used in backstop applications with inner race high-speed overrunning. Prevention of reverse rotation for inclined conveyor and bucket elevator are typical application examples. BR-HT assures not only the immediate backstop function under the high torque, but also the long service
- Specialty Clutch Types: Backstop Clutch
- Shaft Configuration: In-line
- Drive / Load Connection: Through Shaft
- Bore Diameter: 0.7870 to 5.12 inch
Standards and Technical Documents - SAFETY STANDARDS FOR CONSTRUCTION AND GUIDE FOR SELECTION, INSTALLATION, AND OPERATION OF ADJUSTABLE-SPEED DRIVE SYSTEMS -- NEMA ICS 7.1
Description: for processes using electricity for purposes other than supplying and controlling electric motors i. Drive systems rated less than 1/4 horsepower j. Drive systems for portable tools k. Industrial electric trucks l. Passenger elevators or moveable walkways or lifts m. Marine equipment
Supplier: Isotech, Inc.
Description: ; Video Production & Automation Systems; Indexing, Sorting & Inspection Systems; Camera Mounts & Scanners; Robotics; Packaging Handlers & Dispensing Systems; Product Lifts, Dumbwaiters & Elevators; Theatrical Automation; Waterjet & Laser Cutting Gantries; and General Automation.
- Drive Specifications: None
Supplier: Bureau Veritas North America, Inc.
Description: services associated with the fabrication of Structural Steel of varying type, size and complexity. Steel items most often inspected include: Lift Bridges, Swing Bridges, Suspension Bridges, Bascule Bridges, Plate Girder, Trapezoidal Box Girder, Tub Girder, Box Truss, Tubular Truss, Angle Truss, Arch
- Capabilities: Assays / Quantitative, Chemical Testing Services, Cleanliness Monitoring / Testing, Deformulation / Reverse Engineering, Environmental Exposure Testing, Environmental Testing and Analysis Services, Failure Analysis, Field Sampling, Geotechnical Services, Monitoring Programs (Audits
- Materials: Adhesives / Sealants, Asbestos / Fibers, Ceramics / Glass, Chemicals, Coatings, Composites, Concrete / Mortar, Cosmetics (Creams, Sunblocks, etc.), Fuel Cell / Battery Materials, Gases, Inorganics, Metals, Nanomaterials, Paper, Petroleum Fluids (Oil, Fuel, Distillates), Plastic / Rubber,
- Test Methods: Acoustic Microscopy (SAM), Ash Testing / Filler Content, Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy (AA), Auger Spectroscopy (AES), Chemical Extraction, Chromatography (GC, HPLC, etc.), Combustion Analysis, Diffraction (X-ray, Electron, etc.), Hermeticity Testing, Inductively Coupled Plasma (ICP, LA-ICP, etc.),
- Test / Certify To: ASME, ASTM, AWS, EPA, MIL-SPEC, NIST, OEM Specific, RoHS
Supplier: PowerMate - L P International Inc.
Description: PowerMate M-1 Stair Climber The PowerMate M-1 PowerMate is a heavy duty stair climber with a capacity to move loads up to 1,500 lbs. The M-1 is made from heavy duty steel construction and is ideal for moving heavy loads like safes, boilers, geothermal heat pumps, elevator equipment or any heavy
- Lift Type: Other
- Lift Mechanism: Screw Lift
- Lift Drive / Actuation: Electric Motor
- Features: Rough Terrain
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Featured Products Top
Innova® ULT Laboratory Freezers
with Molded Grip and Ice-Proof Latch provides improved accessibility. Easy Mobility - all NBS freezers fit through a standard doorway and elevator; and are provided with heavy-duty casters. (Compact U101 provided with rear rollers). Front-Mounted, Washable Filter is easily accessed without tools. Inner Doors Easily Lift Off without Tools for defrosting & cleaning. Remote Control & Data Logging for up to 30 freezers is possible with optional CryoCommand ™ software with RS-485 interface... (read more)
Browse Laboratory Freezers Datasheets for Eppendorf, Inc.
More Information Top
Elevators and escalators
The liberation measures are carried out for the most part of the elevator service firms.
Staircase / stairways
133 184.108.40.206 service elevators .
Mechanical circulation of the person-Analysis, Analyses of needs and of traffic, of needs and of the traficAnalyse of traffic | Techniques of the Ingénieur
To absorb flows (for periods of important traffic) will lead to define the quality of the elevator service for users.