Products & ServicesSee also:
Supplier: Aerospace Defense Coatings Of Georgia
Description: in place. All hazardous waste materials are 100% recycled and rendered harmless. We know that this is important to you, and so we maintain an open door policy concerning environmental inspections of our facility.
- Capabilities: Standards Testing / Certification
- Materials: Coatings, Metals
- Test Methods: Nondestructive Testing
- Test / Certify To: ASTM, MIL-SPEC
Analytical Laboratory Services - Analytical Laboratory Services -- Non-Destructive Testing Group, Inc.Supplier: TÜV Rheinland
Description: TÜVRheinland® delivers premier independent testing, assessment, and certification services to help companies gain access into global markets. Boasting an international network across six continents, the company's in-country experts ease the path to compliance with cost-effective pricing and quick
- Laboratory Services Offered: Bioanalytical (Assays, Drug Discovery), Chemical Testing Services, Cleanliness Monitoring / Testing, Environmental Exposure, Environmental Testing and Analysis Services, Failure Analysis, Field Sampling, Industrial Hygiene Services, Materials Testing Services, Monitoring Programs (Audits
- Test / Certify To: AIHA, AOAC, ASME, ASTM, AWS, EPA, MIL-SPEC, NIOSH, NIST, OEM Specific, RoHS, Other
- Materials: Air, Asbestos / Fibers, Chemicals, Coatings, Composites, Concrete / Mortar, Fuel Cell / Battery Materials, Gases, Hazardous Waste, Herbicides / Pesticides, Heavy Metals (Lead, Chromium, etc.), Inorganics, Metals, Microbiological (Mold, Bacterial), PCBs / Dioxins, Petroleum Fluids (Oil, Fuel
- Testing / Analytical Methods: Diffraction (X-ray, Electron, etc.), Isotopic Analysis, Mechanical Testing, Microscopy / Metallography, Nondestructive Testing, Property Testing, Scanning Electron Microscopy, TCLP, Thermal Analysis, Trace Analysis (ppm, ppb, ppq), Wet Chemical Analysis, X-ray Fluorescence (XRF), X-ray
Supplier: Analytics Corporation
Description: Analytics was founded in 1977 as an industrial hygiene laboratory. In the early '90s, Analytics' focus shifted to include both industrial hygiene and environmental testing. During the last 30 years, Analytics Corporation has been a division of Rohm & Haas, Roche Biomedical and LabCorp. Being
- Laboratory Services Offered: Assays / Quantitative, Field Sampling, Industrial Hygiene Services, Purity / Quality (Air, Water, Material), Report Preparation, Standards Testing / Certification, Other
- Test / Certify To: AIHA, ASTM, EPA, NIOSH, Other
- Materials: Air, Asbestos / Fibers, Chemicals, Gases, Hazardous Waste, Herbicides / Pesticides, Heavy Metals (Lead, Chromium, etc.), Inorganics, Metals, Microbiological (Mold, Bacterial), PCBs / Dioxins, Petroleum Fluids (Oil, Fuel, Distillates), Solid Waste, Toxins / Restrictive Substances
- Testing / Analytical Methods: Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy (AA), Chromatography (GC, HPLC, etc.), Inductively Coupled Plasma (ICP / LA-ICP), SDWA, TCLP, Trace Analysis (ppm, ppb, ppq), UV / Vis Spectroscopy
Description: Sherry Laboratories provides full-service environmentalanalytical testing for a growing roster of municipal and industrial clients, engineeringconsultants and governmental agencies. Our environmental testing and analyticallaboratory services include: Air Emissions Testing Flare stack testing
- Capabilities: Bioanalytical (Assays, etc.), Cleanliness Monitoring / Testing, Environmental Site Assessment (ESA), Field Sampling, Purity / Quality (Air, Water, Material), Report Preparation, Sample Pickup / Report Courier, Stack Emissions / Opacity Testing, Standards Testing / Certification, Toxicity
- Media Tested / Detected: Air, Air - Environmental Air, Chemicals, Gases, Hazardous Waste, Herbicides / Pesticides, Heavy Metals (Lead, Chromium, etc.), Microbiological (Mold, Bacterial), PCBs / Dioxins, Polymers / Organics, Powders, Sediment, Soil, Solid Waste, Surfaces, Toxins / Restrictive Substances, Volatiles
- Test Methods: Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy (AA), Chemical Extraction, Chromatography (GC, HPLC, etc.), Diffraction (X-ray, Electron, etc.), Inductively Coupled Plasma (ICP / LA-ICP), Infrared Spectroscopy (FTIR, etc.), Mass Spectroscopy (RGA, etc.), Microscopy / Fiber Examination, Optical Emission Spectroscopy,
- Test / Certify To: AOAC, ASME, ASTM, EPA, MIL-SPEC, NIOSH, NIST, OEM Specific, Other
Description: Nonmetallic Laboratory Services Chemical Analysis Environmental Simulation Flammability Testing Mechanical Testing Physical Testing Thermal Analysis Polymer, Composites and Advanced Materials Testing Environmental Analytical Testing Bioassay Testing Wastewater Testing Biosolids Drinking Water
- Laboratory Services Offered: Assays / Quantitative, Chemical Testing Services, Cleanliness Monitoring / Testing, Environmental Exposure, Environmental Testing and Analysis Services, Failure Analysis, Field Sampling, Materials Testing Services, Purity / Quality (Air, Water, Material), Report Preparation, Sample Pickup
- Test / Certify To: AOAC, ASME, ASTM, AWS, EPA, MIL-SPEC, NIOSH, NIST, OEM Specific, Other
- Materials: Adhesives / Sealants, Air, Asbestos / Fibers, Ceramics / Glass, Chemicals, Coatings, Composites, Gases, Hazardous Waste, Herbicides / Pesticides, Heavy Metals (Lead, Chromium, etc.), Inorganics, Metals, Microbiological (Mold, Bacterial), Nanomaterials, PCBs / Dioxins, Plastic / Rubber, Polymers
- Testing / Analytical Methods: Ash Testing / Filler Content, Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy (AA), Chemical Extraction, Chromatography (GC, HPLC, etc.), Combustion Analysis, Diffraction (X-ray, Electron, etc.), Inductively Coupled Plasma (ICP / LA-ICP), Infrared Spectroscopy (FTIR, etc.), Mass Spectroscopy (RGA, etc.), Mechanical
Supplier: Bureau Veritas North America, Inc.
Description: Bureau Veritas Laboratories is your full-service analytical laboratory services provider. With services and expertise ranging from routine analysis to specialized problem investigations, our three laboratory locations have the talent and experience to exceed your analytical expectations. Our focus
- Services Offered: Environmental Testing and Analysis Services, Assays / Quantitative, Cleanliness Monitoring / Testing, Deformulation / Reverse Engineering, Environmental Exposure Testing, Field Sampling, Geotechnical Services, Materials Testing Services, Industrial Hygiene Services, Monitoring Programs (Audits
- Test / Certify To: AIHA, APHA, AOAC, ASTM, AWS, EPA, MIL-SPEC, NIOSH, NIST, OEM Specific, RoHS
- Materials: Asbestos / Fibers, Adhesives / Sealants, Air, Ceramics / Glass, Chemicals, Coatings, Composites, Concrete / Mortar, Cosmetics (Creams, Sunblocks, etc.), Fuel Cell / Battery Materials, Gases, Herbicides / Pesticides, Inorganics, Metals, Nanomaterials, Paper, Petroleum Fluids (Oil, Fuel
- Test Methods: Auger Spectroscopy (AES), Ash Testing / Filler Content, Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy (AA), Chemical Extraction, Chromatography (GC, HPLC, etc.), Combustion Analysis, Diffraction (X-ray, Electron, etc.), Inductively Coupled Plasma (ICP / LA-ICP), Infrared Spectroscopy (FTIR, etc.), Isotopic
Description: Testing, LDAR Bioassay - Toxicity Testing and Biodegredation Wastewater, Stormwater, Groundwater Hazardous Waste Characterization (TCLP) Herbicides and Pesticides Biosolids Analysis ESA Support, RECAP and Hydrocarbon Fractionism Environmental Compliance and Remediation Analytical Food
- Services Offered: Environmental Testing and Analysis Services, Cleanliness Monitoring / Testing, Deformulation / Reverse Engineering, Environmental Exposure Testing, Field Sampling, Materials Testing Services, Quality / Purity (Contamination), Report Preparation, Sample Pickup / Report Courier, Sample Retention
- Test / Certify To: AOAC, ASTM, AWS, EPA, MIL-SPEC, NIOSH, NIST, OEM Specific, Other
- Materials: Adhesives / Sealants, Air, Ceramics / Glass, Chemicals, Coatings, Composites, Gases, Herbicides / Pesticides, Inorganics, Metals, Nanomaterials, Plastic / Rubber, Polymers / Organics, Powders, Soil, Solid Waste, Textiles, Thin Films / Plating, Volatiles (VOCs) / Solvents, Toxins / Restrictive
- Test Methods: Ash Testing / Filler Content, Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy (AA), Chemical Extraction, Chromatography (GC, HPLC, etc.), Combustion Analysis, Diffraction (X-ray, Electron, etc.), Inductively Coupled Plasma (ICP / LA-ICP), Infrared Spectroscopy (FTIR, etc.), Mass Spectroscopy (RGA, etc.), Microscopy
Supplier: Shurtape Technologies, LLC
Description: for an arts & crafts product using test method ASTM D-4236 for LHAMA (Labeling of Hazardous Art Materials Act). The statement “Conforms to ASTM D-4236” means the product has been tested and approved by a 3rd-party lab and toxicologist who found no hazardous materials present that would require a warning
- Thickness: 120 µm
- Peel Strength / Adhesion: 2 lbs/in
Supplier: New Pig Corporation
Description: UN Rated and tested to help ensure safe shipping of hazardous materials Tight-head design is equipped with 2" NPT and 3/4" NPT bungs Interior is coated with a corrosion inhibitor; choose optional phenolic/epoxy lining for added resistance Need a custom color? Call 1-800-HOT-HOGS
- Type: Drum / Barrel / Keg
- Materials: Steel
- Volume Capacity: 5 gallons
- Height: 11.25 inch
Supplier: ASTM International
Description: mountain passes and when cargo and feeder aircraft transport packages in nonpressurized or partially pressurized cargo holds. This is the second research study conducted on liquid product shipments. The first was done on liquid hazardous material combination packaging. The testing of pharmaceuticalShow More
Standards and Technical Documents - News of the Field -- ASTM Needs Volunteers for Standards Committee -- JAW_0010924Supplier: American Water Works Association (AWWA)
Description: A new subcommittee on national waste disposal storage has been established by the American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM). The subcommittee will develop a standard for the storage of liquid and nonliquid hazardous wastes in large quantities over periods of time (more than 90 daysShow More
Safety Labels and Signs - Brady B-302 Black / Red on White Rectangle Polyester Hazardous Area Label - 5 in Width - 3 1/2 in Height - Printed Text = DANGER CONFINED SPACE. TEST ATMOSPHERE BEFORE ENTERING. - 86898 -- 754476-86898Supplier: R. S. Hughes Company, Inc.
Description: is the proper label and adhesive material. This hazardous area label uses polyester for the label material and permanent acrylic as the adhesive. These hazardous area labels frequently have text printed on them. Printed text is DANGER CONFINED SPACE. TEST ATMOSPHERE BEFORE ENTERING. NOTE: To help
- Type: HAZMAT (Hazardous Material)
- Features: Adhesive Backed
Standards and Technical Documents - STANDARD TEST METHOD FOR MEASUREMENT OF SMOKE OBSCURATION USING A CONICAL RADIANT SOURCE IN A SINGLE CLOSED CHAMBER -- NFPA 270
Description: under actual fire conditions. Fire testing of products and materials is inherently hazardous, and safeguards for personnel and property shall be employed in conducting these tests. This standard shall not purport to address all of the safety problems, if any, associated with its use. It shallShow More
Supplier: New Pig Corporation
Description: Designed to protect wearers from a broad range of chemicals and hazardous materials common in industry Also tested against chemical warfare agents and suitable for response to weapons of mass destruction Fully-encapsulating Level B Suit maximizes chemical protection with 48" zippered rear entry
- Clothing Type: Coveralls/Body Suit
- Material: Other
Standards and Technical Documents - ANSI B71.10 Standard Document -- OFF-ROAD GROUND-SUPPORTED OUTDOOR POWER EQUIPMENT - GASOLINE FUEL SYSTEMS - PERFORMANCE SPECIFICATIONS AND TEST PROCEDURES
Description: of this standard shall be two (2) years after the publication date and shall apply to all products built after that date. Manufacturers may also comply with the requirements of this standard anytime after the publication date. Note: The tests described in this standard involve the use of hazardousShow More
Supplier: Terra Universal, Inc.
Description: Provide an enclosed environment for handling both hazardous substances and atmosphere-sensitive materials Factory-leak tested with a mass spectrometer while pressurized with Helium at 5 inches of water gauge Large viewing area, 36” W x 27.6” H (914 mm x 701 mm) for maximum viewing
- Isolator Type: Glovebox
- Number of Glove Ports: 2 to 4
- Main Chamber Width: 62.4 to 109 inch
- Main Chamber Depth: 37.6 inch
Standards and Technical Documents - PLUGS, RECEPTACLES AND CONNECTORS OF THE PIN AND SLEEVE TYPE FOR HAZARDOUS LOCATIONS *** USED IN CONNECTION WITH NEMA PR 4 *** -- NEMA FB 11
Description: The requirements in this publication apply to all plugs, receptacles, and connectors up to 600 volts alternating current, 250 volts direct current, and all current ratings up to 200 amperes. This publication covers the ratings, materials, construction, performance, and tests of pin and sleeveShow More
Standards and Technical Documents - Power cables with extruded insulation and their accessories for rated voltages from 1 kV up to 30 kV, Part 4: Test requirements on accessories for cables with rated voltages from 6 kV up to 30 kV -- IEC 60502-4:2010
Description: IEC 60502-4:2010 specifies the test requirements for type testing of accessories for power cables with rated voltages from 3,6/6 (7,2) kV up to 18/30 (36) kV, complying with IEC 60502-2. Accessories for special applications, such as aerial cables, submarine or ship cables or hazardous situationsShow More
Description: Intertek provides flammability and flammability-related tests for materials research, quality control, industry and regulatory requirements. Materials flammability tests: Flammability Properties of Polymers Flammability ASTM D635, ISO 3795 Thermal Analysis and Testing
- Capabilities: Testing / Simulation, Certification, Component / Product Comparison, Consulting / Training, Research and Development, Test Development, Test Fixtures / Equipment, Test Panel / Sample Prep
- Materials: Components / Parts, Products, Samples
- Services Offered: Explosivity, Explosive Atmosphere / Intrinsic Safety, Extinguishing Test, Fire Characteristics / Flammability Testing, Fire Penetration / Stopping, Smoke Density / Generation
- Test / Certify To: ASTM, NFPA, NRTL Mark (UL, CSA, TUV, etc.)
Description: conditions, oils, some acids and alkalis. Furthermore, Sonic-Shield™ Noise Barrier Mass Loaded Vinyl does not contain hazardous materials, lead or other heavy metals. The Sound Transmission Class (STC) is obtained through testing by a certified laboratory to ASTM standards. The STC describes
- Product Description: Other
- Noise Attenuation: 40 dB
- Thickness: 0.1000 inch
Supplier: OMEGA Engineering, Inc.
Description: Alarm, Loop Test • Transmitter Data Base Includes Configuration, Calibration and Materials • Greater Performance, Wider Rangeability (100:1), Transmitter Security, Selectable Linear/Square Root Output, Multi-Drop • High Long Term Stability and Low Drift Ensure Accurate Measurements
- Electrical Output: Analog Voltage, Analog Current, HART® Protocol, Switch / Alarm
- Pressure Reading: Absolute, Differential, Gauge
- Working Pressure Range: 0.1806 to 6000 psi
- Accuracy: 0.0500 ±% FS
Force and Load Sensors - Model 41 Load Cell: 500 lb, 15 °C to 70 °C [60 °F to 160 °F] temperature compensation, non-amplified (mV/V), Bendix PTIH-10-6P electrical connector, horizontal electrical exit orientat -- 060-0571-07Supplier: Honeywell Sensing and Internet of Things
Description: particular application. Fatigue-rated models are available that are designed for applications, such as materials or product fatigue testing, which involve an extremely large number of cycles or occasional overload conditions. Select models are also available as intrinsically safe options for use
- Category of Device: Sensor / Transducer
Description: Intertek's suite of RoHS compliance services provides comprehensive solutions to meet your electronic and electrical equipment product requirements. Intertek provides comprehensive consulting, testing, bill of material assessment, product conversion, and certification solutions for RoHS
- Capabilities / Forms Tested: Components / Parts, Products, Samples, Other
- WEEE Compliance: Yes
- Services: Certification, Chemical Analysis / Testing, Consulting / Training
- Industry Served: Appliances, Aerospace / Avionics, Automotive, Alternative / Renewable Energy, Battery / Energy Products, Coatings / Paint, Electrical Distribution, Industrial / Machinery, Instrument & Sensors / Laboratory, Materials, Microelectronics / Electronics, Motors and Control Systems, Power
Standards and Technical Documents - APPLICATION OF A COATING SYSTEM TO INTERIOR SURFACES OF NEW AND USED RAIL TANK CARS -- NACE RP0295Supplier: NACE International
Description: also are covered in this standard. Liquid coatings discussed in this standard may be hazardous; therefore, basic safety precautions regarding the handling and application of these coating materials and solvents shall be used. Coatings and Linings for Immersion Service contains more detailedShow More
Supplier: Fortrans Inc.
Description: Sludge Set™ Fast, New Drying Agent for Water-Based Sludges & Slurries Even normal dredging operations create sludge and slurry. As it can contain hazardous or noxious materials, sludge and slurry must be cleaned and disposed of properly, and proper disposal requires sludge to be solidified
- Type: Absorbent
- Absorbate: Water / Moisture
- Application: Dewatering, Other
- Material Type: Polymer / Organic
Supplier: RS Components, Ltd.
Description: Type SK pilot lights for use in hazardous locations. UL types 4, 4X, 13 / NEMA types 4, 4X, 13. Standard, push-to-test or remote test pilot lights available. Wide range of colour caps. Colour caps must be the same colour as the LED voltage chosen Series = 9001 Cutout Diameter = 30mm Pilot Light
- Color: Green
- Terminal Type: Other
Description: materials, flue gas systems, ultra pure water handling, chemical and petrochemical processing. The basic design is that of our popular time tested Model 72. The body and cover of the strainer are lined, not just coated, with Tefzel. This protects all wetted surfaces of the strainer making it impervious
- Assembly / Element: Strainer Assembly
- Applications: General Purpose, Industrial
- Strainer Type: Basket (or Simplex Basket)
- Media: Liquid
Standards and Technical Documents - ISA-12.10-1988 Area Classification in Hazardous (Classified) Dust Locations
Description: Scope:This standard refers only to combustible mixtures created by dusts â€ such as agricultural, carbonaceous, plastic, chemical, and metal dusts. Such materials are classified in NEC® Article 500 as Class II, Groups E, F, and G.This standard classifies a location based on its dustShow More
Description: . Applications include fluid dynamics, biomechanics, material test, airbag development and test, microscopy and automotive safety testing. The FASTCAM SA4 is 100% compatible with the existing range of Photron products and shares features such as remote keypad with built in view finder for remote
- Camera Function: Video
- Monochrome / Color: Monochrome, Color
- Imaging Technology / Camera Type: CMOS, Digital
- Horizontal Resolution: 128 to 1024 lines
Supplier: Kuriyama of America, Inc.
Description: contact use under CFR title 21, parts 170-199. NSF - This hose is certified under NSF/ANSI standard 51: Food Equipment Materials. RoHS - The product complies with the requirements of the EU directive 2002/95/EC which is on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical
- Product Form: Air Hose / Air Duct
- Inside Diameter: 0.1250 to 2 inch
- Outside Diameter: 0.3300 to 2.5 inch
- Application Type: Air
Supplier: RS Components, Ltd.
Description: Made from Tyvek F high performance chemical barrier material. Colour: Grey. Anti-static. Provides outstanding protection against: hazardous dusts and powders, organic and inorganic acids and bases, most organic solvents, blood and blood-borne pathogens, and certain chemicals in aerosol and spray
- Clothing Type: Coveralls/Body Suit
- Features: Disposable
Description: Qualification Testing Methods for Stem Packing for Rising Stem Steel Valves This Standard Practice provides procedures and guidelines for testing and evaluation of valve stem packing materials and material combinations. This testing provides qualification by verifying the adequacy of specificShow More
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Featured Products Top
General Plastics Manufacturing Co.
Foam for nuclear materials transportation
LAST-A-FOAM (R) FR-3700 foams are high-performance materials intended primarily for applications in nuclear materials and extremely hazardous waste transportation. When used as an impact-and-fire insulation liner in transport containers, FR-3700 can be engineered to provide the ultimate in protection for hazardous cargo, outperforming wood and other polymeric materials. The FR-3700 formulation is specially designed to allow predictable impact-absorption performance under dynamic loading, while... (read more)
Browse Foam Cores Datasheets for General Plastics Manufacturing Co.
Wyssmont Company, Inc.
Wyssmont Company designs, manufactures and services its high quality, reliable TURBO-DRYER (R) worldwide to the chemical, specialty chemical, pharmaceutical, mineral, food and food additive industries. Major Benefits Include: Dry preformed pellets and beads with negligible dust formation. Ability to dry water or solvent wet products to ppm levels. Sealed housing design for a clean operating area resulting in no personnel exposure to any hazardous materials. Automatic operation with a minimum... (read more)
Browse Process Dryers Datasheets for Wyssmont Company, Inc.
Aerospace Defense Coatings Of Georgia
Aerospace Defense Coatings' Certifications
NADCAP accredited Aerospace Defense Coatings of Georgia has comprehensive services certification in: ALODINE/CHEM FILM. ANODIZING. Chromic Acid, Sulphuric (All Colors), Hardcoat, Phosphoric. CLEANING. Applies to Abrasive Cleaning, Pre-Penetrant Etching, Stripping of Organic and Inorganic Finishes, Specific and General Cleaning. NON-DESTRUCTIVE TESTING. Magnetic Particle Inspection, Penetrant Inspection, Hardness & Conductivity Testing (Material Verification). PART MARKING. TESTING. PASSIVATION... (read more)
Browse Finishing and Surface Treatment Services Datasheets for Aerospace Defense Coatings Of Georgia
Fast Drying Agent for Water-Based Sludges/Slurries
Even normal dredging operations create sludge and slurry. As it can contain hazardous or noxious materials, sludge and slurry must be cleaned and disposed of properly, and proper disposal requires sludge to be solidified before it can pass a standard Paint Filter Liquids Test before it can be sent off to a landfill. Fortrans, Inc. (R) has the perfect solution: a new drying agent for sludge and slurry. Sludge Set TM will help your mining, oil, or gas company clean sludge quickly and with ease... (read more)
Browse Chemical Additives and Agents Datasheets for Fortrans Inc.
MQC for Quality Control of Spin Finish Analysis
production costs. Results won't vary from operator-to-operator. 100% non destructive testing. Good repeatability enables accurate measurement especially at low concentrations. Little to no operator training needed. Long term stability, no need to recalibrate. High sample throughput. Fast, accurate measurement results in seconds. Simple linear calibration results. Measure fiber directly without sample preparation. No hazardous chemicals required. No hazardous waste. Email email@example.com... (read more)
Browse NMR Spectrometers Datasheets for Oxford Instruments
Jessup Manufacturing Company
Jessup is a leader in non-slip technology offering a full line of tapes, treads, mats, and bulk materials for industrial, commercial, and institutional use. Jessup Safety Track® and Flex Track® brands exceed Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) standards for non-slip protection on hazardous surfaces. Jessup products are also certified "High Traction" by the National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI). Photoluminescent tapes and treads... (read more)
Browse Metallized and Coated Films Datasheets for Jessup Manufacturing Company
Tuthill Corporation / Vacuum & Blower Systems
Industrial Blowers for Chemical Processing
blowers are one of the few in the industry that are designed to handle specialty chemical gases with various properties such as flammable, corrosive, hazardous, high pressure, and high temperature gases. Seal areas are vented to atmosphere to relieve process pressure against the internal lip seals, and to provide oil-free air. Tuthill 's Single Envelope Gas Service series is utilized in such applications as fuel or process gas handling or elevated pressure applications up to 100 PSIG (6.89 bar g... (read more)
Browse Pressure Blowers and Fans Datasheets for Tuthill Corporation / Vacuum & Blower Systems
Inline Flow Meter for Petroleum Fluids
the forces can cause the pressure to increase to a hazardous level - as much as two times the pressure relief valve setting!. Flows up to 150 GPM (568 Lpm). Pressures up to 6000 PSI (414 bar). Use these flow meters to setup, adjust and test hydraulic pumps, motors, cylinders, and more!. The only way to test a pump and motors safely and effectively is to use a flow meter. Specifications: Materials: 2024 - T351 Anodized aluminum body, piston and cone. T303 Stainless body, 2024 - T351 Anodized aluminum... (read more)
Browse Flow Meters Datasheets for HydraCheck Inc.
Fastcam SA4 - When Cost Can't Effect Performance
but where all other aspects of system specification are important the FASTCAM SA4 is the correct choice. Applications include fluid dynamics, biomechanics, material test, airbag development and test, microscopy and automotive safety testing. The FASTCAM SA4 is 100% compatible with the existing range of Photron products and shares features such as remote keypad with built in view finder for remote operation and support of Photron data acquisition devices. For applications where ingress of dust would... (read more)
Browse High Speed Cameras Datasheets for Photron
General Plastics Manufacturing Co.
Nuclear Container. General Plastics has been shielding nuclear transportation packages from fire and collision for 40-plus years. Coupling proven impact resistance with excellent fire protection properties, our LAST-A-FOAM (R) FR-3700 series outperforms wood and other polymeric materials in nuclear material applications and transporting extremely hazardous waste. You can see a demonstration of how LAST-A-FOAM (R) FR-3700 protects nuclear cargo upon impact on our YouTube page. General Plastics... (read more)
Browse Foams and Foam Materials Datasheets for General Plastics Manufacturing Co.
Conduct Research Top
Medical Specimen Transport System Success Story
the bio-hazardous materials: fragile test tubes. The product needed flawless traceability for each Specimen Transport Carrier (STC). The end user environment required easy-to-use controls interface and maintenance tools for lab technicians unfamiliar with automation. Our client also wanted fast
Designs that won't go up in smoke
Flammability standards help designers steer clear of potentially hazardous materials. But flame tests can be a source of confusion when comparing elastomeric materials. Edited by Jean M. Hoffman The materials used in this rail car complied with flammability specifications. But geometric quirks
More Information Top
Environmental Assessment for the LGF Spill Test Facility at Frenchman Flat, Nevada Test Site
Consequences of Hazardous Materials Testing .
States > Missouri > State > Regulations > Title 12 - Department of Revenue > Division 10 - Director of Revenue > [12 CSR 10-24] 24 - Drivers License Bureau Rul...
(D) Hazardous Material Test -this examination shall consist of thirty (30) questions which shall include, but not be limited to, questions concerning hazardous materials regulations, the hazardous materials table, shipping paper requirements, marking, labeling, placarding requirements, hazardous materials packaging, reporting hazardous materials…
Nevada Test Site annual site environmental report for calendar year 1998
The Nevada Test Site (NTS) has a history of underground nuclear testing and continues to operate radioactive waste storage sites, environmental restoration sites, and a hazardous material testing facility.
Nevada Test Site Environmental Report 2003
An unpublished BN document titled Biological Monitoring Plan for Hazardous Materials Testing at the Liquefied Gaseous Fuels Spill Test Facility on the Nevada Test Site prepared in 1996 and updated in 2002 describes how field surveys will be conducted to meet the…
Nevada Test Site Environmental Report 2005
3 projects were exempted from further NEPA analysis due to their inclusion under previous analysis in the Environmental Assessment for Hazardous Materials Testing at the Hazardous Materials Spill Center, Nevada Test Site (DOE, 2002b).
Nevada Test Site Environmental Report 2006 and Site Description (Volume 1) (with errata sheet)
2 projects were exempted from further NEPA analysis due to their inclusion under previous analysis in the Environmental Assessment for Hazardous Materials Testing at the Hazardous Materials Spill Center, Nevada Test Site (DOE, 2002c) and in the Final Environmental Assessment for Activities…
Nevada Test Site Environmental Report 2007
1 project was exempted from further NEPA analysis due to their inclusion under previous analysis in the Environmental Assessment for Hazardous Materials Testing at the Hazardous Materials Spill Center, Nevada Test Site (DOE, 2002d).
Federal Register > Wednesday, April 9, 2008 > [73 FR 19282] Commercial Driver's License Testing and Commercial Learner's Permit Standards
(ii) Successfully completed a hazardous materials test or training that is given by a third party and that is deemed by the State to substantially cover the same knowledge base as that described in § 383.121; .